bakugou x reader

requested by annapop175

i wrote this during school too lol

fAM I NEED SOMETHING TO DO IN THIS BORING CLASS WHERE THE TEACHER DOESN'T DO S H I -

also y/n is aware of the show bnha just so you know ssksjsjsks-

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Bakugou and Kirishima were walking to Heights Alliance, coming back from a long day of UA. As usual, Kirishima kept trying to have a conversation with Bakugou, but Bakugou was too lost in his mind to even say anything other than "Shut up, Shitty hair." Their day started to head into the unusual side once they saw a stranger bolting towards them

"Hey! Aren't you two Bakugou and Kirishima?" The stranger said, gazing at Bakugou, clearly showing that he is their favorite.

"Yeah, and you're just another Sports Festival fan getting in my way, fuck off already." Bakugou blurted out, gently shoving the stranger out of the way and continuing to walk.

Kirishima grabbed Bakugou by the shoulder and gave him a sad smile. "Come on, the fan really likes you, I can tell. There's no harm in being nice to another fan!" He said cheerfully, gesturing Bakugou to the fan.

The stranger turned herself around to face the two, smiling brightly. "I'm (F/N) (L/N), I already know you two quite well, but nice to meet you!" (Y/N) said, holding her hand out to shake Kirishima's and Bakugou's hands

Kirishima took (Y/N)'s hand and gave it a good shake, giving a curious look at (Y/N). "You know us well? How well?"

"Really well, your backstories, your relationships, you're in My Hero Academia!" (Y/N) blurted out, making Kirishima's and Bakugou's eyes grow wide in shock and confusion.

"My Hero... WHAT?!" Bakugou yelled, confused, angry, and a tad bit startled.

(Y/N)'s eyes grew wide, seeing Bakugou and Kirishima confused like this was startling her. "N-Nevermind that! Anyway, Nice to meet you, Bakugou!" (Y/N) said, holding her hand out for him.

Kirishima gestured Bakugou forward to (Y/N). Bakugou rolled his eyes and groaned, surprisingly taking (Y/N)'s hand and giving it a firm shake. "Nice to meet you too, weirdo."

Kirishima gave a warm smile and watched as Bakugou pulled his hand away from the handshake. He looked towards Heights Alliance, which was nearby, and put his hand on Bakugou's shoulder.

"Well! I guess we should get going, it was nice meeting you, (Y/N)!" Kirishima said, walking towards the dormitory and waving.

(Y/N) smiled and waved back, walking around to explore the newfound place even more.

"You were nicer to that girl than other fans, do you like her?" Kirishima asked, giving a little smirk.

"None of your business, Shitty Hair." Bakugou spat, his face turning slightly red, not too noticeable for Kirishima, since his face was always red in anger.

Kirishima sighed, wondering what went through Bakugou's mind when he met (Y/N).

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

wOO FINISHED THIS JUST IN TIME BEFORE SCHOOL ENDED

i shall be writing more for u all since my art block is especially bad today hHHHH-