kaminari x reader x sero

requested by gOOD OL CHLOE ILY FAM

DENKI AND SERO ARE TWO GOOD CUTIES I LOVE EM V MUCH SKSJSJSJSJS-

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Kaminari and Sero have no idea how they both got such an amazing girl like (Y/N). In fact, they were quite surprised to find out that (Y/N) loved both of them. Sero and Kaminari didn't really see each other in that light, but they decided to form a poly relationship with (Y/N) anyway, since they both loved her so much, and it had been going amazing so far.

As class stopped for lunch for Class 1-A, Kaminari, (Y/N), and Sero went to  wait the lunch line and went outside after they got their food. They sat down under a tree and started eating.

Kaminari looked over at (Y/N and tugged at her sleeve, getting her attention.

"Do you have any snacks with you today?" Kaminari asked, tilting his head.

A smug smirk tugged at (Y/N)'s lips as she let out a small chuckle. She reached into her purse and pulled out some Pocky.

"Sure do!" (Y/N) answered cheerfully, shaking the box slightly. Sero reached for the box, but (Y/N had stopped him.

"Aw, I can't have some, babe?" Sero whined, pouting as his cheeks puffed up.

"Not until we play the infamous pocky game!" (Y/N) chirped, opening the box and taking out the bag full of Pocky sticks that came out of the box.

Kaminari and Sero glanced at each other, worried at what (Y/N) was planning. Maybe she would make them play the Pocky game together, who knows?

"So, you two do rock paper scissors. The person who wins gets to go with me first!" (Y/N) said, opening the bag and pulling out a Pocky stick, putting it in her mouth.

Sero and Kaminari turned to face each other and played the classic Rock Paper Scissors. Unfortunately for Kaminari, Sero had won the round. Kaminari pouted as Sero scooted closer to (Y/N), facing her as she turned to Sero's direction.

"Let's get this over with before Pikachu gets jealous." Sero teased before putting the other end of the Pocky into his mouth, loud enough for Kaminari to hear as he continued to eat his food, smiling slightly as he saw his best friend play the game with the girl of their dreams.

(Y/N) teased with Sero a bit by nibbling slowly at the stick as Sero took slightly bigger nibbled than her. This made Sero a bit impatient and he nibbled at the stick faster until (Y/N) surprised him and nibbled quicker than him until the stick was all gone, locking lips with him.

Sero smiled into the kiss and Kaminari gave a thumbs up, glad to see him happy with (Y/N). Sero pulled away from her and smiled wider, blushing like crazy. (Y/N) giggled and took another stick out of the bag, turning herself to face Kaminari.

"Your turn, Sparky!" (Y/N) chirped, putting one end of the stick into her mouth.

Kaminari smirked and placed the other end of the stick. They both began to nibble away until Kaminari was the one to finish most of the stick, eager to lock lips with (Y/N).

"Mmph!" (Y/N) muffled as Kaminari decided to slip his tongue past her lips for a bit, smirking until (Y/N) pulled away and shoved him playfully.

"Save that for later, Pikachu!" (Y/N) blurted out, taking out another stick.

Kaminari and Sero looked at each other until it was interrupted by (Y/N) shoving the stick in Sero's mouth and Kaminari's mouth being shoved into the stick. They looked into each other's eyes in worry and started to nibble away until they too locked lips with each other. Their faces of worry quickly softened and they began to enjoy the kiss together, pulling away a few seconds later and smiling at each other. They both turned to (Y/N) to see her covering her mouth in shock, eyes widened.

"You two are adorable together!" (Y/N) said cheerfully, on her phone doing something.

Kaminari and Sero smiled and they felt a slight buzz from their phoned in their pockets. They pulled it out and saw that (Y/N) had sent a picture of them kissing to the Bakusquad group chat. They glared at (Y/N) and she bolted it before she would get killed by them.

"GET BACK HERE, (Y/N)!" Kaminari and Sero had said in unison, quickly getting up to chase after her.

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

i spent too much time on this its 9:07 pm and i gotta sleep for school LMAO

i had a ton of fun writing about this tho !! am happ uvu