prince!todoroki x reader

requested by annapop175

fantasy au

so the requester didnt really give much details on what i should write so i came up with my own and i think its really wholesome !! im not too good on fantasy-type dialouge but i hope u likey !!!

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

It has been a very sunny day. The sun bright as ever and the flowers colorful as ever. You enjoyed waltzing around the area and finding some interesting people. One of which, who caught your eye, was a young man with red and white hair, Prince Todoroki. It was like love at first sight, you tried to approach him but you were too nervous to. You thought today was the day you'd finally talk to him.

You came across his garden, right next to his brilliant castle. You found many different kinds of flowers. Tulips, roses, lilies, you name it. You walked towards the garden and bent down to admire the beautiful flowers, bursting with color.

"Maybe Prince Todoroki wouldn't mind." You muttered to yourself, reaching your hand out to a red rose you found, plucking them out of the ground.

You walked around the garden a bit more, picking out more flowers you thought Prince Todoroki would enjoy. You mainly picked out reds and whites to match with his striking hair. You thought it was a great idea to get Prince Todoroki to like you.

That was until you saw him walk out the door to the garden, a concerned look on his face.

You froze and watched as he walked over to you, stopping his tracks in front of you and looking you up and down. You hid the flowers behind you back, your heart feeling as it it'll pop out of your chest at any second.

"Ma'am, would you mind telling me why you're here?" Prince Todoroki asked, staring at the arm behind your back that held the flowers.

"W-Well.. I was just.. A-Admiring your flowers?" You stammered, looking at every direction possible to avoid eye contact with his cold eyes.

Prince Todoroki raised an eyebrow, staring right at your (e/c) eyes. Your eyes eventually met his, and your eyes widened in fear.

"Does admiring my flowers mean plucking them out of the ground, miss?" Prince Todoroki asked, his voice had a hint of coldness to it which sent shivers down your spine.

"W-Well, sir. I-I decided to pick out some flowers for you, even if it's from your garden. I deeply apologize for that." You stated, pulling the arm out from behind your back and handing the variety of flowers to the young prince.

The flowers were split in two colors, red and white, and had different types of flowers as well. Prince Todoroki looked down at the flowers and cracked a small smile, taking the flowers in his hands and looking up at you.

"T-Thank you, ma'am. I appreciate your honesty and generosity." Prince Todoroki said, bowing.

"Call me (Y/N)!" You stated cheerfully. He nodded and took your hand, your face tinted to a bright red.

"Well then, call me Todoroki. Would you like to come inside for some tea, (Y/N)? We could get you a change of clothes as well." he asked, pointing to his castle.

You smiled brightly and nodded quickly. Your newfound friend, Todoroki, smiled and led you to the door of his castle, opening the door for you and letting you enter. He went inside and closed the door behind him. You couldn't wait for what was in store for you and Todoroki.

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

ok so i might just do one story a day cuz im feeling extra motivated to draw and its hard drawing and writing at the same time lol