stiles noticed that scott was looking at him strangely.

"its anxiety." stiles told him.

"what is?" scott asked.

"the chemo signals? oh, i'm well aware of how you all monitor my emotional state. yeah." stiles said.

he got so angry that he hit the wheel of the jeep when it wouldn't start.

"you okay?" scott asked him.

"all right. i got this from braeden a few hours ago. that's the first real bit of information we've gotten on the desert wolf in months." stiles said.

he showed scott a picture of things that she had destroyed. and people she killed.

"the desert wolf did this?" scott asked.

"yeah. and i'm the one who's been pulling on this thread." stiles said.

"maybe you should stop." scott told him.

"well, it's not up to me." stiles said finally getting the engine to work.

"there's something else bothering you, isn't there? it's not just malia." scott said making stiles let out a sigh.

"it's mars. i think she's losing control of her magic and she won't talk to me about it." stiles said as scott nodded.

"yeah, i've noticed. she made her school stuff float around her in the middle of the yard. then she made the lights flicker in the library." scott told him.

"she was changing the radio channels in the jeep last night and she was floating my dad's files around. i'm worried about her, scott." stiles said.

"just talk to her, she has to talk to you. you're her boyfriend." scott replied as stiles nodded.

-

kira, lydia and marcie were all in malia's car to try and teach her how to drive.

"okay. hands on the wheel, at 10 and 2." kira said.

"actually, the recommended position is now 9 and 3. at 10 and 2, a deployed airbag could break your thumbs." lydia said.

"yeah, and you wouldn't want that." marcie said.

"mine would heal." malia said.

"that's still not the point." marcie said.

"save your strength. and try not to destroy your beautiful new car. 9 and 3." lydia told her.

malia began to drive making marcie and kira exchange a look.

"all right, just ease into it." kira told her.

"you got this, malia." marcie told her.

"good, good, okay. there you go." kira said.

"please shut up." malia told her.

"no problem. shutting up." kira replied.

marcie gripped her seatbelt after malia went on the other side of the road.

"uh... other way. other way. malia. uh, other way." kira told her.

"oh, my god." marcie said.