Chapter 32

I got to the Nemeton and everyone was there I saw My mom and I got happy and ran to her I kind of tackled her and started licking her she freaked out and everyone didn't know what to do Scott was about to attack me but Derek said "Stop!" Everyone looked at him and I smiled a goofy smile I licked my mom one more time then got off her running to Derek everyone was confused "It's Carmen" he took his shirt off and gave it to me I grabbed it with my teeth and ran behind a tree shifting back to human I put his shirt on and walked out "sorry for giving you a heart attack the wolf just go overly excited" they all stared at me like I had 10 heads except for Derek I went over to my mom and hugged her "I'm sorry I couldn't help you" she hugged me back "it's fine" "you deserve to know the reason why I couldn't help you" she looked at me and I whispered in her ear "I'm pregnant" I looked at her and she had a huge smile and she was surprised she looked at Derek and I bit my lip "can we leave it's like really cold and I kinda ripped my clothes" everyone nodded and after all the hugs we all went separate ways.
A Couple Days Later
It was morning now and Cora Derek and I have our bags packed I said my goodbyes yesterday, Derek and I had a talk and we are both very excited to have kids we have also decided that I'm going to stay with Cora for a while so he can get everything settled with in Beacon Hills we got to the Jeep and everything is in there Peter came over and said "ShotGun!" I smiled "good now I can cuddle with my favorite Hale" Derek said "but I'm driving" "oh I know I'm talking about Cora" he gasped and Cora chuckled we got into the back seat and put blankets over us and Derek went off and hour later I fell asleep with Cora in my hands and Peter took a picture to show Derek.

A Couple Days LaterIt was morning now and Cora Derek and I have our bags packed I said my goodbyes yesterday, Derek and I had a talk and we are both very excited to have kids we have also decided that I'm going to stay with Cora for a while so he ...

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Sorry it's so short