Epilogue

We moved back to Beacon Hills last year and everything is amazing Jace is the star football player and plays the guitar, Star is the cheer and volleyball captain and does boxing, Nik is the star basketball player and he plays lacrosse, and Derek and I are very happy.

I was reading my book on my bed when I hear yelling i furrow my eyebrows and look at Derek I counted down "3...2...1-" the door opens and our beautiful children come storming in yelling at each other "HEY!" Everyone looks at me "what's the problem?" They all start talking "GUYS!, JJ you go first"  "I was playing the guitar when Nik and Star start yelling and distributing me I asked them to stop and then they started yelling at me like I did something" I looked over at Star "your turn" "Nikolai's slut of a girlfriend tried fighting me today saying STAY AWAY FROM HIM how the hell am I going to stay away from him he's my brother" he scoffed "she's a slut?" Star narrowed her eyes at him her eyes turning purple she turned out to be a hybrid "yeah she is a slut I caught her slipping out of Kyler Anderson's window just last night" "just like you slip out of your window to go to parties" Star punched Nik in the arm I heard two growls and looked over at the two werewolves who's eyes were glowing Jace is a witch, Nik's a werewolves, and Star is a hybrid lovely family right? "Wait your sneaking out?" She stopped punching Nik's arm and looked at me "I dont do anything illegal!" Peter scoffed we all furrowed our eyebrows and looked at the door "What the hell are you doing here?" "I was just hungry and around the neighborhood thought I could drop by and see the kids" the door then slammed in his face and I smirked at Jace nodding my head in approval "Ok Nik, Star is your sister you don't let anyone disrespect her or your brother same goes to you two you guys are family we protect and keep family safe" Derek then took over "and as for you Star your grounded for 2 weeks" she pouted and gave Derek puppy dog eyes I smirked she really is a daddy's girl, Jace is a mommas boy, and Nik is which ever takes his side when he's in trouble, Derek sighed through his nose "1 week and that's final now leave" with that everyone left I looked over at Derek and smiled kissing his cheek "I love you Der" We then heard something fall downstairs and ran once we got there Stiles was on the ground and everyone was shaking their heads "What the hell!? What are you guys doing here?" "Uhh we are dropping the kids off" "Why?" "There's an omega" "Are you serious?" "yes" I sighed and my three kids came running downstairs "We can handle it" I looked at them "No" "why not" they whined "because your young and deserve to have teenage lives plus there only 3 of you" they shook their head no and pointed at Coras girls the twins and Charlotte I threw my hands up and hit my thighs "Oh yeah a 3 werewolf's, Banshee, a we're-coyote, and a human what next? Is a hunter going to come throw those door-oh my god" Dean came running in also known as my half brother "Great it's Scott's pack 2.0" I looked at them and Charlie my niece asked "Can we go?!" "Yeah come on dad, Mom please" Benny said all the parents looked at each other and nodded at me I finally spoke "Fine! Go but you guys better watch out for each other or I Will come after all of you!" They all nodded in fear and I looked at Dean "You better be careful" he nodded and they all ran off I turned around and said "What are we going to do now? Wanna play monopoly?" they all nodded and I looked at Derek and kissed him "We made amazing kids" he chuckled and kissed me back "Yes we did."

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

IM GOING TO MAKE A BOOK ABOUT JACE, STAR, NIK, THE TWINS, CHARLOTTE, AND DEAN ARGENT

And I don't think I will add Eli because he is so young