Chapter 5

(EDITED BIG TIME)
I woke up with a pain in my left arm,I took a quick shower, straightened my hair put a black shirt on tucked it into my ripped blue jeans I then put on my black leather jacket on and put knee high heel boots and put makeup on. I was in class with Scott and Stiles (ok science they messed up but global I just failed) I was sitting next to Stiles and he kept asking questions then Scott snapped and said "I DONT KNOW" I said "woah Scotty boy calm it down a bit" I got my test back and it said A+ I smiled and put it down I looked at stiles and said "Haha I got an A+" he said "Haha I don't have to retake this class" I glared at him and then I looked at Scott's and stiles started talking and I ignored him like usually the bell rang and I left the class I was walking the halls skipping class when I see Jackson get pushed against the locker by Derek and he ran off and I followed him I said "Derek?" "Carmen where's Scott?" "I don't know, but let's go the bells about to ring" I put his arm around my shoulder and we walked out of the school and I looked for Stiles and Scott but Derek found stiles first and took off and went right in front of stiles and I ran over and caught him before he fell on the ground but unfortunately a 120 pound girl that has heels on can't hold up a 195 pound guy that's mostly all muscle  so he took me down with him and stiles rushed over with Scott and Scott said "what the hell are you doing here?" "I was shot" "he's not looking so good dude" "why aren't you healing" "I can't it was it was a different kind of bullet" "a silver bullet?" "No you idiot" "wait that's what she meant when she said 48 hours" I spoke up "what? Who?" "The lady that shot him" Derek's eyes started glowing and Scott said "w-what are you doing? Stop that" "that's what I'm trying to tell you I can't" Stiles looked at me and said "what the hell?" Derek's eyes stopped glowing and I looked at Stiles "what?" "Nothing it was probably a reflection or something" Scott ignored our conversation and said "Derek get up... I'm going to put him in your car" I helped Scott and got in the back of the Jeep and Derek and Scott started talking then Scott told stiles "hey get him out of here" "I hate you so much right now"

Derek took his jacket off and I my arm started hurting again and stiles slammed his phone on the seat and said "try not to bleed in my car got it? We are almost there" "almost where?" "Your house" "What? No you can't bring me there" "what why can't I bring you to your own house" "he isn't going to be able to protect himself there and I'm pretty sure I can't take on 30 hunters at one time" Stiles pulled over and turned the car off "what happens when Scott doesn't find your little magical bullet are you dying?" "Not yet I have a last resort" "what do you mean what is your last resort" I just slumped back in the seat Derek pulled his sleeve up and stiles said "Oh my god what is that oh is that contagious you know what you should probably just get out" "Stiles he got shot by a fucking bullet not some virus shit" Derek looked at Stiles and said "Start the car Now" "I don't think you should be barking orders with the way you look and in fact I think that if I wanted to I drag your little werewolf ass out into the middle of the road and leave you there for dead" "Start the car now or I'm going to rip your throat out... with my teeth" I smiled and tried not to laugh at Stiles face.

We were driving for hours so I fell asleep.
I woke up and Derek and Stiles weren't in the car I got out and went in the vets I said "Stiles?" The same time Scott did "what the hell are you doing?" "You just prevented a life time of nightmares" "did you get it" "Yeah here" "what are you going to do with it?" Derek looked dizzy and said "I'm gonna- I'm gonna" and passed out I went to him with Stiles and I was freaking out so I ignored all of them I pushed stiles away and put my hand in a fist and punched Derek in the jaw he got up and took the bullet from Scott and but the cap off and poured stuff on the table then lit it up and put it in his arm I winced in pain and grabbed my arm and he screamed in pain he ended up on the ground screaming in pain the veins disappeared and stiles said "That...Was...AWESOME!" I glared at him and Scott asked Derek "are you okay?" "Well expect for the agonizing pain" "I'm guessing sarcasm is a good sign of health" "ok we saved your life now your going to leave us alone, and if you don't then I'm gonna go back to Allison's family and tell them everything" "so your going to trust them?" I asked "you think they're gonna help you" Derek asked "well why not? they're freaking nicer than you are" that's when I got pissed and just glared at him trying to not flip out Derek must of heard my heart because he looked back at me and he looked back at Scott "I can show exactly how nice they are" "what do you mean?."

Stiles dropped Scott Derek and I off at Derek's car and Scott was about to sit in front but Derek glared at him and he sat in the backseat and I got in the front.

We got to the hospital and Scott ask "what are we doing here?" But Derek and I ignored him and walked into the hospital and I went to the front desk and she said "Hey Carmen, you only have 5 minutes" "Hey, and ok thanks" I signed in and walked over to peters room Derek and Scott asked in unison "how does she know you" "I've been visiting peter for the last 6 years basically every nurse knows me" "who's peter?" "My uncle" Derek said Scott asked "is he like you?" "He was now he's barely human, 6 years ago my sister Carmen and I were at school and our house caught on fire 11 people were trapped inside, he was the only survivor" My eyes watered thinking about that day and about Cora and everyone in that house so I looked away "what makes makes you so sure they set the fire" "they were the only ones who knew about us, besides Carmen" "Well then they had a reason" I got pissed and said "Like what? Huh? You tell me what justifies this" I turned Peter around to show Scott and Derek said "They say they only kill an adult and only if they have absolute proof but there were people in there besides my family that were perfectly ordinary in that fire this is what they do" and I finished his sentence by saying "and It's what Allison will do" some lady I've never seen before said "What are you doing? How did you get in here!" "We were just leaving"

Scott and I got home and I went in my room and he followed "so you knew about this about ALL OF THIS!?!?" "Yes Scott I've known since I was 10" "how?" "I was in school with Cora Derek's younger sister we were best friends before the divorce but after it I didn't want to see 'him' so when mom worked you lived with 'him' and I lived with mom she had a babysitter..." a tear went down my face and I wiped it quickly "...Laura Hale Derek's older sister but anyway Cora she lost her temper and ran out of class and I followed her but once I found her she was wolfed out she screamed at me to leave before she hurt me but I didn't listen and I went closer to her and hugged her and she calmed down she said she needed to get to Derek and Laura to help her so I gave her my hoodie and we ran all the way over to the high school and I told them what happened they helped her and we went home well to the Hale house which was basically my home I was always over there and The Hale family asked me Why I wasn't scared and I said I don't know but I promised I wouldn't say a word and every since then I've never said a word about the Hales except for now" "Well What happened to Cora?" "She faked being sick that day so she didn't have to go to school because there was a huge test she wasn't ready for so I grabbed her homework and left to go home then I heard screaming and then I heard Derek scream and I ran I dropped all her homework and dropped my bag and tried running to the house to see if there was anyway I could try and help but Laura pulled me back and held me and Derek back... it was the worst day of my life" Scott got up from my bed and hugged me "I'm sorry" I pushed him off and said "whatever just go to sleep" he left and I got ready to go to sleep.