Chapter 24

I woke up in Derek's arms and Rocky crying "Derek move I have to take Rocky out" he groaned "but I'm comfortable" "do you want to pick his business up?" "No" he groaned he moved his arm and I got up I grabbed one of Derek's shirts a pair of underwear and shorts I put slides on put my hair in a bun and grabbed the leash taking Rocky outside.

Once I got downstairs it was still dark I looked at my phone and the time was 5:35 "really Rocky 5:35?" He gave a little bark "your lucky your cute" he did his business and we went upstairs I put him in his crate and got into bed and cuddled into Derek falling back asleep.

I woke up and saw Rocky and Derek missing I went downstairs and saw Derek and Peter playing with Rocky and Isaac making breakfast I smiled "see I knew you would like him" Derek rolled his eyes Isaac turned and asked "what's his name?" "Rocky McCall Hale" Derek looked up at me "I thought it was Rocky McCall" "that's his middle name" he tried not to smile but I saw it which made me smile even more I went into the kitchen and helped Isaac with breakfast.

After breakfast I took Rocky out and brought him back upstairs and the guys were all looking for a way to get into the bank volt to save Boyd and Erica I grabbed the treats and sat on the couch "Rocky come here" he came running to me I smiled and grabbed a treat "Sit" he sat down Alan must have taught him tricks "Paw" he gave me a paw "good boy now stand" he stood up "good boy now lay down" he down "roll over" he rolled over but stopped when he was on his back and he stuck his tongue out "awww babe look" Derek turned and looked "Cute" he said bitterly i gave Rocky the treat and walked over to the boy "why don't you guys take a break it's been like an hour" they went off to play with Rocky and I read through the articles and started highlighting stuff then got to a picture of the sheriff I called the sheriff up and walked out of the loft "Hey Noah" "Hey Carmen" "I was looking at some articles and it says you worked the bank robbery case?" "Yeah Stiles actually came and talked to me and he told me to tell you that's he wants to tell everyone since you would be the one to figure it out" "ok well thanks Noah bye" "bye Carmen" and I ended it and walked back inside "Stiles is going to explain everything I figured it out but he figured it out before" they nodded Peter and Isaac continued to play with Rocky as I sat down Derek followed and he said "thank you" I smiled looking up at him "for what?" "Everything" I smiled and kissed him and Rocky whined we looked at him and he was staring at us Isaac said "he must think your going to do the same thing you did last name" he wiggled his eyebrows and Derek rolled his eyes and my cheeks turned a slight pink I turned the tv on and we watched some boring show.

Finally Scott and Stiles came and we planned on where and how to get in and Rocky decides he has to pee so I'm taking him out right now.
I can back up the stairs and I see Derek punching Stiles hand I furrowed my eyebrows and Stiles said "yup he can do it ow" "alright now that we know how to get in who's following me in" he looked at peter "oh no I'm still healing" we all rolled our eyes and he looked at Scott "you?" Stiles said "yeah I'll come if you-" "no not you" "oh yeah Scott" "yeah I'll come" "I will too" everyone looked at me "no you won't" "what! Why not?" "Because we don't want you getting hurt" Scott said "I can take care of myself" I said while lifting Stiles and peter at the same time "ok put me down" Stiles said I let them drop and Derek said "raise your hand if you want Carmen to come" I raised my hand "ok now raise your hand if you DONT want her to come" everyone raised their hands even Rocky stood on his back legs and put his two paws up everyone chuckled and Derek said "even your puppy doesn't want you to come" I sighed angrily and grabbed Rocky "traitor" and I walked up the stairs and I heard Isaac said "someone's not going to get laid for at least a week" "yeah ok" Derek said I laughed "he's right Derek" "What! Are you serious come on babe" and with that I shut the door of course it's not going to be a week but we won't be doing it tonight that's for sure. I ended up falling asleep with Rocky in Derek's spot.

I woke up to the door being opened and saw a bloody Derek I got up and jumped to him "oh my god Derek" "I'm fine" "babe what's wrong?" "Cora" "Cora?" "Car she's alive she's downstairs passed out" I jumped up and ran downstairs and saw her on the couch tears came to my eyes as I saw my best friend who I thought was dead for like 7-9 years in front of me alive and breathing "oh my god Cora I I can help you I'll I'll heal you your going to be ok" I whispered "Circumda tibi in bombacio, ligabunt te in dilectione, sicut cingit dolore  tutela caestu clarissimum beneficia, ambiente tecum hac nocte, et ingressa es curandus curans cogitationes missi sunt in pugna
Circumda tibi in bombacio, ligabunt te in dilectione, sicut cingit dolore  tutela caestu clarissimum beneficia, ambiente tecum hac nocte, et ingressa es curandus curans cogitationes missi sunt in pugna
Circumda tibi in bombacio, ligabunt te in dilectione, sicut cingit dolore  tutela caestu clarissimum beneficia, ambiente tecum hac nocte, et ingressa es curandus curans cogitationes missi sunt in pugna" everything started to heal so I decided to clean up all the blood off of her "Derek" I said he didn't answer he must be sleeping I picked Cora up with my mind obviously and brought her to Dereks room and laid her on the bed with all the movements Derek woke up "sorry babe just go back to sleep" he nodded and fell back asleep so I cleaned the wounds first and by the time this was over it was 8:00 so I did the spell on Derek "Circumda tibi in bombacio, ligabunt te in dilectione, sicut cingit dolore  tutela caestu clarissimum beneficia, ambiente tecum hac nocte, et ingressa es curandus curans cogitationes missi sunt in pugna
Circumda tibi in bombacio, ligabunt te in dilectione, sicut cingit dolore  tutela caestu clarissimum beneficia, ambiente tecum hac nocte, et ingressa es curandus curans cogitationes missi sunt in pugna" then I put my hands over their heads and did an energy spell and heard Rocky whining so I got up and walked over to him only to faint.