A/N Final

Hi everyone! I'm terribly sorry that I haven't updated in a literal year or so. I've moved on from this story and Wattpad for a long while. I'm still a very big Gravity Fall's fan and will stay one forever, but I think it's my time to retire this story. I'm extremely grateful for all of you who read my story and laughed and cracked jokes. I'm glad that you enjoyed my 8th grade self being a complete nerd. It's fun to look back at the things I've done and laugh, cringe, and smile. I'm now a senior, graduating this year, so it's really hard to believe that all this time has passed.

Since I won't be continuing this story, I might as well spoil what I was planning for it: For the Valentine's Day special, I was going to have Y/N find a portal that would lead her to the Reverse Falls dimension and a few things would have happened there for fun. After that event, it would have continued on the main storyline of fun adventures and pranks. Eventually things would pass on and yes, Y/N would have to choose between Cipher and Dipper, so I would have wrote separate endings for them.

If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments and I'll try my best to answer as soon as possible! It can be any type of question, ranging from the story, my life, fandoms, anything! I'll be happy to answer ^^

But in all, I really hope you enjoyed and this is my final goodbye from this story. I might eventually write something else, but other than that, I'll try and keep updating my art book and other things here and there. So that being said, have a nice day/night everyone!!! <3<3<3