Chapter 4: Midnight Pranks

Hey guys, I have to thank u so much for all of the support for this story! I'm so happy that u guys like it! I also have fun writing it to! So now to the story :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(y/n)'s PoV~

I woke up around 2:15 in the morning so I can get myself a glass of water. I passed the living room and saw that Stan was fast asleep on the recliner with the show Ducktective on the tv. So I got to the kitchen and nearly tripped over my own feet. I can be so clumsy at times, but it's alright because everyone can be clumsy at times to. I walked back up the stairs humming my favorite song, and then an idea came across my mind. 'How about I prank Mabel, Dipper, and Bill' I thought as I walked back in the room. A devilish like smile spread across my face as I looked around for a marker. After a few minutes of searching, I finally found one. I decided to start drawing on Dipper's face first. I wrote the word 'GOOBER' on his forehead where his Big Dipper birthmark is. Then I drew a mustache and a little go-tee right above his lip and on his chin. I giggled to myself and moved on the Mabel. I drew a fancy little mustache above her top lip and a monocle around her right eye, and of course I added sparkles around her face. Last but not least, Bill. I drew the same mustache as I did on Mabel and Dipper and added triangles all around his face, along with some random dots. I again giggled to myself and lied down to go to sleep.

~Dipper's PoV~

I woke up to the sound of laughing heard from Mabel and Bill. I swear with there laughter combined, you can hear it from a couple miles away. I rubbed my eyes and asked, "What's with all the laughing?" "You got marker on your face!" Mabel said while giggling. So I ran to the bathroom and saw what was written and drawn on my face. Then I walked back into my room and noticed that Mabel and Bill both have writing on there faces as well. I started to laugh "Hey looks like you both have marker on your faces as well" I pointed out. They looked at each other and laughed more. I was surprised that (y/n) didn't wake up from all there laughter. 'Wait, (y/n) didn't have anything on her face, do you think that she could of done it' I thought to myself. "Well there's a possibility she did Pine Tree" Bill said and I snapped out of my day dreaming of thinking. "and I think we should return the favor by revenge" Bill finished his sentence with a smirk on his face. You can already tell that he was plotting something, cause you can see it in his face. "So what's the plan?" Mabel asked Bill. "The plan is to wake up (y/n) by dumping ice water on her!" Bill said the plan and Mabel giggled "Alrighty!" She chimed. But really, that's the plan? Wow. I would of possibly came up with a better one, but I wouldn't really plan a revenge thing for a small prank. But on the other hand, it's Bill were talking about. Of course he's going to want revenge! And when I think of it, (y/n) does look cute and peaceful in her sleep, I wouldn't want to prank her by waking her slumber. Wait, did I say that out loud? I look around and see Bill and Mabel still plotting revenge. I sighed in relief. Thank god. I've started to to like her, I admit it. I'm not afraid to say it, at least I'm not afraid in my mind to say it. Anyways, I guess we have to do this stupid plan now. Great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! And that's it for this chapter. I hope u enjoy it! And I want u guys to comment if u want me to continue writing my Five Nights at Freddy's story 'The Story of a Pizzeria' just so I can know ok. And btw guys, it's finally letting me comment back and vote for stories! Yay! Anyways, bye!!!