Portal*

The next day when Elijah started to head out for training, her mother stopped her.

"How about you come to Avengers tower, and train with us?"

Elijah knows that she's trying to be her mother, that she wants to spend more time with her (and she likes that), so she wonders if she should. Her mom might not to do as much bonding as she thinks because Elijah likes to train alone, but the Avengers training room must be great, so this gym/training room could do her some good. 

"Sure."

Natasha smiles, "Ok, I'll be right back."

When she comes back, she smiles at her daughter, and together they leave the apartment. Natasha was about to call a taxi, but Elijah stopped her. She said that it's always a good idea to warm up before the training by jogging to the destination (which is what she always does). She does realize that Avengers tower is like 10 blocks away, but she also knows that herself and her mother can run for longer than that, and if Natasha really wants to start trying then she needs to not mess with Elijah's training schedule. So, the pair jogged all the way to Avengers tower, and when they got there, they went right to the training room to stretch. 

They entered the elevator and was greeted by FRIDAY. FRIDAY took them up to the training room and alerted the others that they are going there. So, when they got there it wasn't a surprise to see the Avengers waiting for them. 

Elijah said hi but ignored them. Just because she's there to train doesn't mean that she's going to socialize. Besides, now that she's begun her training she has to focus on her training. 

Elijah slips past them and walks over to a bench on the side of the room. There she placed her two water bottles, her sweater, and her phone. She took out her blue tooth earbuds and hits play on her music and went out onto the mat. She put some distance between herself and the others, and begins.

For ten minutes she did a stretching warm up and as soon as she made sure that she was stretched, she did a bit of yoga for balance practice. Then she began to go through her many fighting routines. She started with the slow, soft ones, slowly building up speed and pressure. But soon, she was finished with her routines, and as she finished her last one, she went over to the benches to get some water. When she finally turned to look at the Avengers, she found them all staring at her. 

She too out one earbud, "May I help you?"

"Uhhh."

"What was that? All those moves, and the cool kick you did?" Sam asks.

"My fighting routines. I do them each time I train, they help me warm up and practice certain moves." 

They all nod but they don't expect to hear from her again. Well at least not this soon, "Would anyone like to spar with me?"

They turned to face her, and they looked at her strangely. They heard from her mother that she takes it very seriously, and from hearing that she's a better fighter than her mom, made them all surprised at the fact that she was asking to spar. But in the moment, Bucky forgot everything he heard the night before. He believes that he can beat her, that she's not telling the truth, that it's just something to throw them all off.

"I'll spar with you," he says raising his hand.

She smiles at him, and waves him over. When he got closer she turned and walked off, "I hope you don't mind but, I like listening to music."

"It's ok."

"Good."

She smiles and turns in her music, it connects to the speakers all around the room, and instantly Twenty-One Pilots started playing. Then Elijah walked back over to the mats, and the two of them got into a fighting stance. Natasha was intrigued, she's never seen her daughter fight before, so this is going to be a new experience and took a seat on the benches. Soon everyone else followed Natasha's actions (all interested in Elijah's abilities).