.• ᴍ ᴏ ʀ ɴ ɪ ɴ ɢ •.

Chapter 1

•Morning•

.•Morning•.

It was a beautiful sunny saturday morning when Yoongi woke up from birds chirping on top of the trees outside. He stood up from his bed and changed to his clothes. After changing, he went and opened the curtains. Yoongi took a peek outside his window and when he saw the greenery backyard they had, it made his day. Everything from the backyard was green and colorful. There was so many flowers covering the side of the backyard. Yoongi loves where he lives, Its peaceful. He tought to himself that he must be the luckiest guy. He was born in a mansion and his parents are a billionaire. People this days never get to be born with such things.

.•☕️•.

Yoongi went down the stairs and was greeted by the maids and butlers. He greeted them back and went to the kitchen for some food. He sat on the chair near to the white long table. On top of the table had many fancy decorations that was full of gold. The maids already prepared food for Yoongi. The food that Yoongi ate alone on the long white table was an expensive dish. When Yoongi finished his food the maids took his plate and went in the kitchen to clean them.

.•☕️•.

Yoongi stood up from his seat and  thanked them. After that he went to the door and saw that Holly was already waiting for him and was holding a leash in his mouth. He took the leash around Holly and went outside for a walk with Holly in the park. When they where on the park he saw that Jimin was going to his favorite coffee shop and came running to him just to say hi. They greeted themselves and Jimin invited Yoongi to go in the cafe in which Yoongi accepted. They where talking about theyre lives and how theyre doing.

.•☕️•.

When they are at the cafe,They went in and sat at one of the fluffy couches that Jimin always sits when visiting this Cafe. Holly is one of the Pet rooms where they can wait for theyre Owners. They ordered the drinks they wanted to have.

~~~

Sorry if its short~ This was supposed to be a social med au cause of how its easy to do but...ended up being as a story? 😂

But thank you for reading and see you next time.😚