Chapter 14 "Punishment."

Start from the beginning

He grinned at his compromising.

Why did Hera have a cabin? She would likely never have kids due to her faithfulness to Zeus, that he never reciprocated. Maybe it was for status? She wanted to feel apart of the camp so had a cabin made for her.

We all got up and left to find our cabins. Apollo stepped away and didn't look back, he didn't speak a word to me. Ares walked next to me with a deep frown, lines forming on his forehead. "You're angry." I pointed out.

"No shit. I don't want to stay with those brats. Don't you think we deserve better a-acomni-erm-foundation-"

"Accommodations?" I corrected.

He quickly nodded, "Yeah, we deserve a castle or somethin. Not bunk with our illegitimate kids."

I shrugged. "I don't have any kids."

He huffed. "That's cause you're a prude. You get that cabin all to yourself!"

"I don't make the rules-" I started.

"If I made the rules you'd be sleeping in the damn rain-"

"You seem angry. Perhaps I should leave you to hash it out, I don't like being yelled at..." I said in defense.

I didn't wait for a response from him and hurried away, I quickly walked towards the middle of cabins, they were laid out in a u shape. I assumed that they were in the same placement as thrones as they all held attributes connected to their "parents". I walked to Hera's cabin, it was next Zeus's and had lavish marble.

Finally, some nice architecture.

I walked inside, it had polished white marble flooring, a high domed celling with murals painted on it like a temple. The cabin was a horizontal rectangle from the door way in the front, columns lined the long rug leading towards the end where a single bed stood made. The bed was right below the Dome, a canopy over it with sheer curtains. There were various dresses with lavish embroidery and decorations.

Why was this places decorated so nicely if no one would ever use it? Why was there only one bed? Did Hera want to flaunt her royalty through the state of her cabin? I had so many questions but I dismissed them and sat down on the comfy bed, pushing the sheet curtains aside.

A orange shirt was folded neatly on the bed and I unfolded it revealing black text that read "Camp Half Blood.".

"Strange." I said shrugging.

I then looked towards what I was wearing and blushed, my clothes were crunchy from being soaked earlier and my shoes were beyond muddy. My hair was in a frenzy and I smelt like the outdoors.

I snapped my fingers in attempt to change my clothes but nothing happened. I huffed confused and stormed out of my cabin. As I reached outside I ran into a small group of girls standing outside my door, the girl in the middle had her fist raised as if she was going to knock.

"O-oh, my bad! We just came by to introduce ourselves. I'm Leah-"

"How do I change my attire and rid my stench mortals?" I interrupted them, not wanting to hear what mundane things they had to say.

The girl in the middle; who had shoulder length black hair and a skinny frame, coughed in embarrassment. Her brown eyes looked at me apologetically, "M-maybe Sylvia can help." She stammered.

I looked to the girl standing left of Leah, she wore a warm smile. She was beautiful compared to the seemingly average girls standing next to her. She had deep olive skin, golden hair, and hazel round eyes.

"That would be me! I'm Sylvia. I can help you." She beamed.

I sized her up and then sighed in defeat, "Very well..."