Her eyes were full of curiosity while she nodded. "Yes."

I leaned in to her, and then whispered over her lips while my eyes gave her a seductive look. "Do you want that woman to be me? Do you want to see me touching myself... pleasuring myself?"

Lisa's eyes darkened with lust, need and raw hunger. "Would you do that for me?" Lisa asked as she searched my face to see if I was just teasing her or not.

I'm not teasing, my sweet tongue possessive woman. 

I went down from her top and kneel on the bed, near her face. I never did this before. I never touched myself before. The thought of pleasuring myself makes me wetter than I already am.

I look straight on Lisa's eyes and bring my hand to my pussy. Just like what Lisa did, I slid one finger inside my vagina fold.

When my finger touched my clit, I moaned. "Ohhhhh, heaven." I bit my lower lip while circling my finger around my clit. My eyes and Lisa's were still locked at each other and I can see pure need and raw hunger in depths of them and it's turning me on. Big time.

"Are you making me go crazy?" Lisa asked, breathless as she look down on my womanhood. I'm still pleasuring myself.

I gulped. "No. I'm just making your fantasies real."

She got up and kneel in front of me after that she guided me to lay down on the bed. And then she parted my thighs and settled herself between my legs. But she didn't penetrate me like I was assuming, she looked deep into my eyes, her brown doe eyes were dark and dilated.

"Touch yourself." She ordered and I gladly obliged.

I closed my eyes sensation that my fingers caused.

"No. Don't close your eyes. I want you to look at me as you pleasure yourself."

I gulped then nodded. Because of her order, my body was like blazing on fire and I almost can't breath at how good it is.

I didn't know if how many minutes or hours pass by while making my self happy. I was just following Lisa's orders while she was also making herself happy.

"Slid one finger inside your core, sweetheart." Lisa ordered me to do that while she kissed my lower abdomen. "I want to see you finger-fucking yourself."

All my inhibition flew out of the window as I slid one finger inside my core. "Ohhhhh, Jesus--Uhmmmmm." I bit my lower lip to stop my self from moaning too loud.

"You like that, huh?" Her lips traveled down to my waist. "God, you're breathtaking to watch." 

"Ohhhhh. Ohhhhh. Lisa--please, fill me." I begged her.

Yes, I enjoyed pleasuring myself, but I need more than my fingers inside me. I need Lisa to fill me. Damn it!

"Please, fuck me already, Lisa!" I pulled out my fingers from my core and glared at the woman whose brown doe eyes were glistening in lust and amusement.

"Right now?"

I threw a deathly glare at her. "No, no, tomorrow." My voice was full of sarcasm. "Of course, right now. I swear, If you won't put that inside me, you are not welcome--" I breath in when Lisa suddenly entered her hard long and thick cock inside me. "Ohhhhhhhh, God."

Lisa smiled in satisfaction. And then she started thrusting in and out inside me. At first her thrust were slow, until a minute passed she started to thrust inside my pussy faster and faster.

"Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Uhmmmmm... Lisa!" I moan loudly while she started to move so fast inside me.

I don't know where to hold on so that I would get my strength there while she was not stopping in thrusting her hard long and thick cock in and out of my pussy.