Chapter Twelve: Destruction

“OPTIMUS-”

Ratchet didn't have time to say anything else since his hand turned into a gun and pointed it at Ratchet.

“if you can not accept Alena for who she is then I shuggest you get out,”

he grunts as he goes back to work.

“I know that must be hard for you... im sorry Optimus its my fault,”

“do not blame yourself for its Ratchet who does not want you here like I do,”

I smiled up at him as I snuggled up into his finger.

MONDAY

“See you later Alena,” Optimus said as he drove away.

When I turned around Jack, Miko and Raf were behind me with there arms crossed.

“I haven't seen you in school for a while where have you been?”

“Jack I dont need your pitty im Unicron's daughter remember?”

“that doesn't mean I dont care for you Alena the cons want you, there-”

“ONLY BECAUSE I HAVE MEGATRON'S DARK ENERGON IN ME!” I shouted as my eyes turned into a purple like color.

“ok woah calm down sis there people here you know,”

“do not call me your sister,” I threatned as my eyes returned to normal and I stomped away.

Jack's POV

I sighed.

“wow Jack shes-”

“upset? I know I think the reason why shes shutting us out is because she wants to keep us safe,”

“or after she tried to kill us and Ratchet,”

“that was not Alena's fault Miko the dark energon is consuming her she cant control her powers,”

“so now your defending her? Jack your blind she doesn't belong at the base shes to dangrous and you know it,” she said before she walked inside.

I sighed again, knowing that shes right.

Alena's POV

I was trying to contain my anger in class.

“so Alena darling I was wondering if you maybe wanna hang sometime with me? I mean I dont see you much anymore and I was worried about ya,” Vince said as he scratched the back of his neck.

“I have a boyfriend Vince,”

“who is it?”

“like you'd care your with that girl Jack loves,”

“who? Sierra? I mean sure shes hot but I dig for you more,”

“VINCE IF YOU DONT GET AWAY FROM ME GOD SO HELP ME I WILL RIP OUT YOUR THROAT!” I shouted at him as I slammed my hands on the table as all the windows broke in pieces.

People began screaming as some ducked there heads. I starred Vince down as he slowly backed away from me.

“Uh oh,” I heard Jack say as him and Miko entered the class room.

“woah,”

“Come on sis lets go,” Jack said as he ran towards me to grab my arm but I shot him a dangrous look.

His eyes widenened as he backed away from me. My eyes must have been a very bright purple for the way people were looking at me. I grabbed my stuff and headed out the school. My eyes wouldn't go back to normal as everything around me was either dead like trees, grass, and bushes or bent down like lamps, stop lights, etc. the people who were outside skipping class looked at me with a frightened look. I turned my head towards them as they flew 20 feet away from me. When I was far away from the school a decepticon ship hovered above me. A large latter like thing came down as I stepped on it and it carried me up.

“Human come over-”

the con screamed as I threw him about 30 feet away from me when he got to close.

“I can find him myself,” I said in a dark voice as I began to walk down the hallway.

The decepticon's wouldn't dare touch me, for they knew what power I held and possesed. A few minutes later I found Megatron in the Head Quarters. He smiled when he turned around to face me.

“Alena what brings you here on this fine Monday morning in the human world?”

“take this Dark energon out of me now,” I say with a growl as my eyes became even more purple than before.