Chapter Seven: Adopted?

“THAT WAS NOT MY DAUGHTER WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER?!” June yelled at me fright and determination in her eyes.

“Nurse Darby do not blame us I believe your daughter has required Dark Energon inside of her,”

“Dark Energon? Why would she have dark energon in her?”

“I dont know but I first need to do some tests on her,”

“then do so before she wakes up again,”

I nodded my head. I walked up to the human and was going to put my scanner on, but she sat up and grabbed my arm. Her eyes were tainted purple as she smiled evily at me.

“Hello Autobot,” she said in a weird voice as my optics widened.

“OPTIMUS!” I shouted as I prayed my arm away from hers.

Optimus and the others came running in.

“Optimus Prime how nice to see you again, I am in this vessel for now but when I awaken, when I arise just know that you will die by my hands Unicron the Chaos Bringer,”

“Unicron why have you taken over Alena's body?”

he/ she smiled evily before Alena's body shut down and she fell back.

“as I suspected there are two reasons to this cause: one she picked up a dark energon shard and infused it within herself or two she made a deal with Unicron,”

“my daughter would not make a deal with that Chaos bringer she doesn't even know that yall even existed until recently,”

“well that leaves us with option one,” I say as I began to strap Alena up.

“woah Ratchet what are you doing to my sister?” Jack asked concern.

“strapping her up so she wont try and attack me again,” I say in a matter of fact.

“you have no right to do this to my daughter Ratchet,”

“June she is not your daughter that was Unicron now I need everyone out so I can complete the examination,”

“im not-”

“June, Jack I think its best to leave Alena be Ratchet will take good care of her,”

June huffed but left with Optimus and the others anyways. I resumed to my work.

Optimus's POV

“Why would Unicron chose a human body to take control of?” Arcee asked while placing her hands on her hips.

“I do not know of that there is something inside Alena's body that forces her to act like this,”

“what if theres nothing at all?”

“wait what are you guys saying?”

“June, is Alena adopted?” I asked looking at her.

“no we grew up together as kids she couldn't been adopted right mom?”

June didn't say anything.

“mom?”

“Alright truth comes out.... your sisters Adopted Jack,”

everyone eyes widened in shock.

“but but how?”

“I was on my way home from work one day until a car was going to hit me and I skidded off to a ditch. Thats when I heard it. A baby cry so I walked towards it and there she was a beautiful baby girl wrapped in a blanket all alone you were small Jack so I took her in she was alone and I- I-” June started to cry.

“mom its ok I still love Alena just like she is,”

before we could say anything else a scream was heard from the med bay, I was the first one who ran to the med bay as my optics widened. I saw Ratchet up the ceiling and hitting the floor over and over again as Alena's purple eyes glowed.

“YOU WILL NOT TOUCH ME!” She screamed out.

“Alena-”

“DIE OPTIMUS PRIME!” She shouted as she turned to face me.

Her eyes glowed brighter as I flew back and hit a wall.

“Optimus,” Arcee said as she ran towards me.

Alena broke free from her bonds as she let Ratchet down with a thud. She walked towards me with an evil smile on her face.

“ALENA THIS IS NOT YOU!”

“Primeful fool of course its not it is I Unicron my daughter will bring destruction to this planet see for yourself,” he/ she said as he climbed up on me and placed a hand on my head.

Flames, terrorcons, people screaming, dead autobots and Decepticons. Alena was standing there watching the whole thing with a smile she had energon/ blood all over her shirt, Optics glowing purple her- before I saw anything else my vision returned. Unicron/ Alena smirked.

“my daughter does take after me,” he says as he walks to the med bay.

“soon enough Prime soon enough,” he said before Alena had returned to normal.

A/N yes that was a huge surprise at the end of it. the way Unicron is controling her is because she has Megatron's dark energon inside of her even if she didn't he probably would of still been able to control her