Episode 20 - Perfect

Start from the beginning

The fact that I am going to meet the biggest stars in the industry should've gotten me tied up in nerves. But no, I'm excited to see the world beyond modelling.

This is it.

With a final nod at each other, we walk towards the main hall. I could faintly hear V joke, "Don't faint" as we enter.

Immediately, we are engulfed in blinding white lights and the smell of expensive perfume.

I look up to see the famous chandelier that has seen many stars throughout the years of the entertainment industry. Not just locally but internationally. This chandelier holds so much history that it's Prestige's prized centrepiece every year.

My knees buckled for a sec but V instinctively supported my back and held me up.

"Told ya." He says in a very amused tone.

"Oh shut it." I regain my balance and smack his chest playfully.

He laughed and kept his hand glued to my back.

And from then on, we started our social escapade.

I met, shook hands, greeted and made beso beso with the brightest stars all over the world like a boss.

Yoooo look at me! I'm socializing! With mga Artistaaa!

To think that Korea's top model would be fangirling so hard, gosh, if they only knew.

Ever since I started my career in modelling, Prestige has been my ultimate dream. My highest steppingstone.

To be able to get an invitation personally was more than an honour.

But of course, I could not afford to let my Mira persona slip. All the fangirling and childish creams were kept hidden behind Mira's proud and prestigious aura.

Si V lang pwede makakita ng side na 'to.

Tiningnan ko si V na nasa gilid ko. He looked right back and we smiled at each other.

In that moment, we heard the shutter of a camera.

"Perfect!" A young man pointed the camera at us with passion.

The heck?

I was about to go all bitch mode on him for taking pictures without my permission when I noticed the press pass he had.

So he's one of the official photographers.

He was so busy looking at our photo that he forgot we were there for a moment.

"Ehem." V cleared his throat.

His eyes landed on us and he immediately shot up. "A-ah! I'm sorry! Miss Mira, Sir V." He bowed to us. "I'm one of this year's photographers, Shiro. It's a pleasure taking your photo!" He said aloud.

"Nice to meet you, Shiro." I smile, amused by his energetic greeting.

He looked up at us and smiled widely, "Miss Mira, your latest project with SimSimi Inc. has been a trending topic! I'm a huge fan of yours!"

"Thank you for your support." I smile in return and bow.

He bid us farewell and went on to take more pictures of celebrities.