N-Aur kaun??
tumne abhi kahana kaafilog..so aur kaun?

Avni went back to the dinning table took the water bottle from there that she kept half an hour before while taking out her ice-cream from the Freedge..

A-Rehaan..usne mujhey kaha kuchdin phehle..
dekh mainbhi single hu aur tu bhi single hai..agar hum donoko dhangka koi nahi milato humdono shaadi karlenge..

Now Neil was like wanted to go and break their 206 bones into 400 pieces right now..but he stayed calm in front of her and asked..

N-aur tumne kya kaha usey??

Avni drank some water from the bottle again blushed and said..

A-maine usey bhi shut up boldiya..

And now Neil got lil calmed from inside.. looked at her and smirked..(remember that smirk when Bebe said Avni to go and wear her waist chain on ganapati arti day.. Avni in a pink and red rose saaree )

N-waise tumne Mujhey shut up nahi kaha..he gave lil pressure in saying the word Mujhey.. looked at her naughtily..

Avni didn't expect this words Neil could say to her..Avni blushed really hard.. going towards her room and said..

A-shut up and she wished him 'goodnight Neil'..and then shut the door on his face..
Avni was breathing hard leaning against the door..
Avni flushed biting her lower lip..
She walked to her bed.. sat and opened her laptop.. staring on her laptop screen she said..

A-kuchbi karlo Mr.Neil Khanna main tumhe propose karne wali nahi hu..tumhehi bolna hoga mujhey..

Avni's laptop screen saver 🙈🙈

Neil came inside his room blushing he racked his fingers through his smooth hair..but he then remembered those boys Joy and Rehaan and his fist clenched.

N-Yeh Joy aur Rohan ya Rehaan whatever in dono Ko to mann kar rah hai Webseries ka ACP Zain Imam banke inka encounter kardu..Indono gadheyko meri hi Larki Mili thi!!

Wait what did I said?? even he is surprised by his own confession..
He murmured in his mind the word "My Girl" smiled foolishly..
Then he again came back to his angry mode..

Yess she is my girl and I love her more than anything important in my life..
And if anybody would ever dare to snatch her away me then they will face my wrath before..he clenched his fist tightening his jaw in extreme anger..
He sat on the bed and opened his laptop he said sternly staring at the screen..

N-main aur nahi wait karsata Avni Mehta.. enough time I have taken..I'll soon confess my love to you..and one thing Avii don't you dare to blush like that for any other men except me..

and one thing Avii don't you dare to blush like that for any other men except me

Neil's screen saver.. he stole this click leaning against the balcony.. sipping his tea when she was engrossed watching a comedy scene on TV sitting on the couch far away..

Then Avneil remembered the moment when she fall on him on the couch and he was looking at her lips..
they both blushed recalling their moment and closed their eyes landing on their lala land....

😍😍

***********************

Next day afternoon Avni was having her lunch sitting in the office canteen..her pH rang..

A-hello Rii..bol..

Rea just straight came to the point without making any unnecessary hii hellos..

R-Tu aur Neil kal dinner pe chali gayi aur mujhe bulaya bhi nahi..how mean you people are..

Avni was just going to spill out her food but gulped them hard..

A-kyaaa??kisne kaha tujhey!!pagal hai!! main kyu jayungi uske saath dinner pe..she almost shouted.

R-parr Neil ne to yahi kaha mujhey kal pH parr!!!she said getting confused..

A-tune kab pH Kiya kal Neil ko??now Avni is extremely curious getting lil upset thinking that maybe Neil went to dinner with any other girl and he lied to Rea so that he could hide that girl from Rea's knowledge..

R-kal around 10pm..

Avni-us time pey to woh mere saath tha gharpe..she thought recalling their last night moments..

R-to usne mujhey aise kyu kaha..Rea pouted..

Avni placed her hand on her chest huffed took a deep breath..and then smiled as big as she could..

A-tere sath Usne prank Kiya hai Rii..tab hum dono dinner karne waley the woh bhi apne flat mein..

R-achha!!is Neil Ko to baad mein dekhlungi..she said angrily gritting her teeth..
Achha jiske liye tujhey call Kiya maine Avu..

A-haa bol..she asked gulping down some water from the bottle..

R-sun dhyaan se..Next week Neil ka birthday hai..Sweta Aunty Neil ki mom mujhey call Ki thi kuch din pehle to wohlog surprise dena chahte hai apne bete Ko..woh aayenge Mumbai usdin.. aur raatko 12bajey tumhare apt mein Jakey wish karenge aur celebrate karenge...to tujhey jo karna hai.. tujhey 12 bajey tak wait karna hai...main call karungi tu swipe card leke niche aa jana..thik hai!! fir hum sab jakey usko surprise karenge..

Avni was hell nervous to know that there parents are coming to their place..

A-Rea aise kaise ho Sakta hai.
Unlogo ko pata chal jayega ki hum eksath rehte hai..she said being paniked..

R-chill maar.. Neil k parents ko pata hai tumdono ka yeh eksaath rehna and all..they are very cool..they have no issues with u people sharing the same house..Balki Neil ne unsabko bata diya hai ki tum dono ko ye decision kyu lena parah..

A-humm!!!Avni replied in a deep thought but he shrugged it away..
Sun Vidyut Ko bhi saath lana..uske saath Neil ka achha rapport hai..
He is soooo Handsome yaar.. she said huskily to make Rea feel jealous..

R-Waise Neil bhito badaaaa handsome hai..humm!! she replied back more naughtily mimicking her tone..

A-shut up..bye..she cut the call blushing..

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

OMG I'm soo tired guys..

Hummm.. I'll take a break for a week..I'll come back after then..the main reason of taking this long break is due to updating daily I couldn't get enough time to read other's stories over here in Wattpad..So I need to take a break to read their updates..
Promise I'll be back soon..love you all...

Please share your reviews..
Do vote share and comment..

Love Mon💖💖