The wedding of Death

I get inside my car I already explained to my sister and Tyler that I have an important wedding to attend too. So now I'm driving back to New Orleans. After hours of driving I find my way to the bayou.

I get out my car take off my shirt, shoes, socks and pants. I then run in human speed and jump and then land back down in my Wolf form.

I run around happily as fast as I can through the bayou. I let out a loud howl minutes after. I never been so happy to be in my Wolf form.

I then make my way back to where all the shacks are and there's a smiling Jackson and Hayley waiting for me with my clothes.

In a playful way I run full speed and jump on them both and they fall.

They get up and look at each other.

Jackson cracks his neck: So you want to wrestle.

Hayley smirks: Your in Angel.

I growl and jump towards Jackson and he falls to the ground. Hayley vamp speeds and tackles me to the ground and we roll she pins me down.

Hayley: The weddings today.

I push her off and give her a look.

I transform back crouches down: I know hand me my clothes.

Jackson hands me my clothes and then looks away.

I put my shirt on and then my pants I throw my socks and shoes into the car.

Hayley: Im guessing your not marrying either of them.

I nod: Nah I'm not but you guys can use my blood during the ritual. It will make the pack stronger.

Jackson nods: Okay the blood binding ritual does that. It could work. First time for everything.

I look at Hayley: Let's get ready for this wedding.

Hayley Smiles: Okay. Oh and everyone knows your home.

I smirk: Good to know.

<<<>>>

Hours later I'm back at my room getting ready for Hayley's wedding. I chosen a dress already I don't really like wearing white. It gets dirty to easily so I just go with black again.

I'm glad both Klaus and a Elijah are worried about the wedding to notice me at the moment

I'm glad both Klaus and a Elijah are worried about the wedding to notice me at the moment. the wedding is going to start very soon and all the guest are here.

I make my way down the stairs and and see where all the guest are. I stop as they all sense me my eyes go wide.

I chuckle: Not the bride.

They begin to chuckle as well before going back to what they were doing. I walk in and look around to find a place to sit I then feel eyes on me. I turn around and look up in the direction of the stares and see both Klaus and Elijah staring at me with weird looks.