WHO DO YOU SHIP!!

This isn't about Angel and the TVD/TO Characters. This is about who you shipped/Ship on TVD/TO and possibly Legacies. I was going to do this at the end of the series but I'll do it again then. I wanna see if any of you guys switched up. Soo starting with TVD HERE WE GO

STELENA(Stefan and Elena)

I only shipped them for one episode and then when Damon came along and I was like you know what I fucks with Damon DELENA. This was the first Ship ever on TVD and they've been through a lot as a couple and friends.

NEXT

DELENA(Damon and Elena)

MY MF BABIES ugh I miss them so much. This is my favorite ship and if you come at me expect a war cuz I'll nuke tf outta you. Anyway I was so excited on 1x22 when I though Damon kissed Elena but it turned out it was Katherine so ya but in the end I got my Endgame.

NEXT

DSTATHRINE(Damon/Stefan/Katherine)

The bitch that separated our favorites until they reunite on the other side which is peace. I liked Stefan and Katherine but liked Damon and Katherine better but I was like DELENA. Sooo yeah Damon and Katherine way more sexy than Stefan and Katherine.

NEXT

FORWOOD( Tyler and Caroline)

I still can't choose Forwood or Klaroline I just love them both. I love forwood I remember when this ship was about to sail and I was so excited and I was like 3 season you guys are going strong then they sank. Forever will miss this ship.

NEXT

KLAROLINE(Klaus and Caroline)SPOILERS FOR S5 of TO!!

I'm crying right now. I thought I would get my Endgame and welp it was thrown to space, floated into the sun, spitted out by the sun and back to earth, turned into Superman, then got shot with kryptonite in the heart over and over again and died in front of me. My other ship that I love dear and forever. KLAROLINE.

NEXT

STEROLINE(Stefan and Caroline)