Hope

Angel and Elijah had short parts in the next two episodes so I skipped those and moved on to episode 8. Enjoy.

I walk down the stairs as I see Elijah come out of the dining area.

Elijah: Your coming with me.

I scoff: Last time I did that I ended up telling my deepest, darkest secret and having horrible hallucinations of my former step father. I'm good plus I rather talk some since into Kol.

Elijah: it's about Hope. Esthers found Rebekah's location I'm on my way there and what's better than and original vampire and a hybrid kicking ass together.

I nod: You had me at Hope. Let's go.

I follow Elijah outside. We end up taking his expensive car I keep forgetting there rich. We end up at a diner out of town.

We enter a waitress comes up to us and smiles at us.

Waitress: Is it for two or is there more.

Elijah: For right now two.

Waitress smiles at him: Well follow me.

She touches Elijah's arm and I stare at her and then clear my throat as she makes her way down an aisle and I sit in the booth Elijah sits in next to me. After a while his phone begins to ring. Then mines I ignore it. I then look up as I see someone looking at me and it's a man staring at me. I sigh and look away.

The same waitress comes by to refill Elijah's coffee. I play with the fork in my hand as the waitress gives me a look.

Elijah compels the waitress: Tell me, has there been anyone out of the ordinary today?

Waitress: Just you and your girlfriend.

I snap the fork in half as I give her a tight smile.

Angel: He's not my boyfriend.

Elijah smiles and nudges his mug toward her to top off his coffee. I turn my head and close my eyes. Then I hear the waitress heart pick up as she apologizes quickly.

Waitress: Oh, I am so sorry, let me--

I look over as I see Elijah trying to be polite.

Elijah: It's quite all right. Thank you.

The waitress gets the hint and leaves.

I watch as Elijah dabs at the stain on his sleeve with a napkin. He continues to do it and this time he's doing it faster and faster. I grab his hand to make him stop.

I then see where his eyes are going and I look over at the waitress who is whispering to the suspicious man at the bar. Both of them stare at Elijah and I.

I let go of Elijah's arm and look around the diner and I feel like everyone is staring at me.

I whisper: I need to get out of here.

I push Elijah out of the booth and he almost falls and I bump into the waitress she wastes coffee and a milk shake on my shirt. She falls to the ground.

I growl and shift and that's the last thing I remember.

<<<>>>

It's almost dark and I had another black out first one in a long time. Apparently I attacked the waitress. I took my shirt off so now I have a half button up flannel.

I'm siting on the table as I see Rebekah walk in with a carrier. I haven't seen Rebekah in a long time and I haven't seen Hope in forever.

I jump off the table as stands we both smile at her and she smiles back at us.

When she makes it to the booth, she sets Hope's carrier on the table. Elijah and Rebekah hug before he turns all his attention to Hope. I look at Rebekah she goes in for the hug first and I hug her back. We pull away and she sits down at the booth while I stand near the end of the table as I watch Hope in Elijah's arms.

Elijah looks at Hope: Look at you. So big. So perfect.

Rebekah sighs: Mmm.

Elijah: I can't imagine the joy of spending every day with her. It's...

Rebekah: ...Quite lovely. It feels so human.

I smile: I forgot what it was like to feel human. Hayley hasn't seen Hope in a long time I know she's breaking. You do kno-

Rebekah sighs: I know I have to give her back to Hayley when the time is right. But, she's made me realize how much I want that child of my own... that I know I can't have.

Elijah rocks Hope in his arms happily.

Elijah: It's a lovely dream. Unfortunately, it's one that's just beyond our reach, considering the curse of our existence.

Rebekah: Seems Esther's attacking with her usual fervor.

Elijah: Yes, Mother tortured Angel and I for days with memories I thought I'd buried long ago. Along with a memory she wish to forget.

Elijah: Then, she made an offer... to make us all mortal again with Hayley and Angel.

Rebekah looks stunned as I sigh not wanting to hear of the original bitch.

Elijah: You see, sister, Mother believes that by placing us in new bodies, we can then reclaim some kind of... purity. We can begin families of our own again. And, I have to confess, Rebekah... this invitation, however cruel in delivery, had a certain... appeal.

Rebekah looks at him with sympathy. I stare off into space as Elijah and Rebekah talk ignoring there conversation. When I come too I realize Rebekah's gone and then I see that she's just returned. She gives me a small smile and Elijah as well.

Rebekah: Well, she is all sorted, and ready for an adventure! Aren't you, my love?

Elijah smiles and watches as Rebekah settles Hope into her seat. I walk over and play with Hope she grabs my finger and try's to put it in her mouth and giggles a little. Rebekah moves me out the way and I frown as Elijah slings his arm around me as he looks at Hope.

Elijah: It's difficult to believe we were this innocent once. We mustn't let the world ever hurt her.

I nod as I stare at Hope with a small smile: My little cousin.

I hear a crack and see Elijah fall to the floor before I can even get a word out everything turns dark.

____________________________

Not much to say besides vote comment.