Oh You Poor Bastard

Cold... So cold...
What the hell... Why is it so cold?

Gabe woke up. 'What the hell. I can't see!"
He reached and swung his arms around. Pretty soon he reganed more feeling in his body.

Damnit so cold....
Where the hell am I... Why is there...

He grabbed a tube like object connected to his mouth, and started tugging.

Section H Opening.

Gabe tried to open his eyes. "HNMMMMMMM!" He tried to scream in pain as water soaked his eyes. He immediately closed them after.

"This one." A voice said.

Opening

WOOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHH! Plop!
"Hurk!" Gabe hummed in pain as he fell out of some tube. He once again opened his eyes.
3 to 4.. humans where standing over him. After his eyesite cleared he looked at them closely...

Green skin... Tentacle like hair... One has some type of grass...

He rubs his eyes and soon realized that they all were pointing guns at him. Gabe raised his hands his eyes widening in fear.

"Human. Come with us." One says in a robotic tone.

"What?! Hell no!"

Click!

"Okay Okay!" Gabe yelled as he raised his hands.

They yanked him up and soon started to walk out. "So... What the hell are you..."

"Private."

"Oh... Okay..."

Gabe looks around. "Pretty empty..." He stated.

Nothing

"Uh..." He sweats from the uncomfortable atmosphere.

"Human. Step here."

"A puddle of swirling paint?" Gabe asked

"Tar."

"Tar..?"

"Step. Now."

"Fine fine..." He stood on the launch pad.

2 of those things grab his hands then launched. Tugging his arms to the point of him crying. He kicked and swung the best he could.

"HEY T-THAT FUCKING HURTS!"

They soon land into the ground. Gabe slamming head first.

"Oh that broke somethin'..." He got up and felt his bleeding nose. "YUP! THANKS YOU FUCKIN' SHITHEADS!" Gabe yelled. He was gonna blow out his voice if he kept yelling like this.

They paid no attention to him and just dragged him over hills and water. In which they tried to avoid.

Gabe tried to escape multiple times. One time knocking one into some water. In which we watched in complete fear as the thing melted, screaming a bit before a small ghost floated out from her clothes.

Thinking he could use this as an advantage proved... Not so much. As the last 3 held onto his arms tightly. Never again.

Until they made it to a metro station..?