SideSwipe x pregnant reader x SunStreaker

Hello and welcome you reader-Chan are a human and the twins a in their holo-forms now enjoy (sneaks off to find Optimus once he's found jumps him)

Y/N's pov

I giggled as the twins snuggled me while we layed in my room SunStreaker purrs softly while he rubs my big belly containing our little miracle's while Sideswipe carefully kisses my neck from behind me as my h/c hair tickled his nose.

Suddenly Sunny yelps then glares at my belly "what's wrong honey" he still glares at my tummy "little fragger kicked me , just you wait till you get out of their"

I giggle softly and sigh in peace as my twins continue to talk to my twin babies I still remember when we found out I'm having two. Primus it was so funny when they fainted.

Flash back

No one's pov

As you and the twins were walking to the med-bay to get a check on your  little bundle of joy you couldn't help giggle as the twins growled at anyone that came near you, causing you to  let out a sigh and dragged them away from the poor soldiers.

You enter the med-bay and are immediately set on the berth and your tummy exposed you had to calm your boyfriends when their eyes turned white and soon the baby could be until Ratchet gasped yelling.

"IMPOSSIBLE!" then he through a wrench at the ceiling screaming "WHY PRIMUS WHY! YOU JUST HAVE TO MAKE MY LIFE HARDER AND MAKE IT TWINS !WELL FRAG YOU PRIMUS FRAG YOU!" and with that your mech's fainted into a glitching mess you sighed and chuckled while whispering "twins huh well mommy thinks your a miracle".

Flash back over

You giggled at the memory and snuggled closer to your mates as you felt your babies finally settle for the night. Looking at your husbands one more time before you yawned and snuggled in closer to SideSwipe's chest as said mech purred.

Closing your eyes you smiled and dreamed of what your babies would look like and if knowing from your husbands they would be exactly like there daddies, as your mechs hugged you closer to there chest/backs.

Edited on the 15/10/21