"Where do you want to go?" I slightly tilted my head.

"What do you mean?"

"Tomorrow. Where do you want to go?" I shrugged.

"Anywhere with you is suitable." He gave a small smile and grabbed my hand and started to walk. I didn't know where he was going, we were heading the opposite direction of the Uchiha district. I looked at his face, and it had turned serious.

"Itachi, where are we going?" I sternly asked. 

"I came here not just to see Sasuke, you know." I didn't question him. We went all the way to the Hokage's office, and for once, Itachi didn't kneel. He just stood in front of the Hokage with  me next to him. That's when I noticed Shisui in the corner.

"It's about time you got here." He mused. I looked at the Hokage. He was...waiting for us?

"Good. Itachi, Shisui, Tane." I tilted my head in question. What was going on here?

"From now on, you are all a team. And you have one mission, and one mission only. To stop the Uchiha from starting a coup 'd'etat." I closed my eyes, and shook my head.

"What about my other team? My other mission? It's just as important. It also involves the safety of the village."

"You can continue that mission once you are finished this one. I have complete faith in you three." I opened my eyes again and looked at the Hokage's smiling face. How could he smile? This was not something to smile about.

"I know that Lord Danzo would not like you taking over my missions." I didn't know why I was fighting for that. Did I want there to be a coup? Surely not. I couldn't bare the Uchiha's rule over the village.

But then again...

"I've already talked about this to Danzo. Please, don't worry." I sighed and looked at Itachi, then Shisui. We were the only people the Hokage could trust for this. The only Uchiha who would do this. Someone who is completely demoted to the village. Someone who loathes their own clan. And someone who did not wish for the Uchiha to go to war. Something you wouldn't find on the street, that was for sure.

"Then what are we to do, Lord Hokage?" I asked, not knowing what else to do.

"You three are all elite ninja. I know that the three of you can come up with a strategy. Of course, I will have to approve it." I nodded.

"But for now, do what you can and I will send the three of you on a mission soon. So no one in your clan get suspicious." I looked at Shisui and Itachi, and they seemed accepting of this idea. Not so happy to have the pressure on only the three of us, but they understood.

And so did I.

"Is that all, Lord Hokage?" I asked. I didn't know why I was the only one asking questions. The Hokage nodded, and for some reason, I felt the need to storm out of the room. I soon broke out into a run, and ended up at the village borders. That's when I realized.