Helllloooo

Another chapter yay!

If you read, thank you so much

Remember to vote and share this story and uncorns will fall out of the sky.

..........

Enjoy

~Stephanie ;)

"Make sure he gets it, alright Shisui?" I asked, setting the necklace I so proudly bought for Itachi for his birthday in his hand. Shisui smiled and nodded, taking hold of the necklace with pride.

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay longer?" I nodded.

"I'm sure. You've got to show itachi what we planned. I want to be there, but I don't want to get Itachi in further trouble." I explained sadly. 

"What'll you do?"

"I'll take a stroll around the village, maybe. See some friends." Shisui smiled, but I knew what smile that was. It was more a smile of pity than anything else. I didn't have friends. I had Itachi and Shisui. That was it.

But I didn't even have Itachi anymore.

"Alright, well I'll be stopping by here later tonight. I'll see you, Tane." I smiled and waved as Shisui headed off to see Itachi. To give him the present I got him. I hoped he liked it.

A couple minutes later I headed out to the main parts of the village, mainly a resturant, to satisfy my hunger. I sat alone at a table in a dumpling shop, and I quietly ate. I notcied many of the villagers questioning me, muttering to themselves about why I was there, why I couldn't just be anywhere but there. Anywhere away from them.

I wondered the same thing.

"Tane Uchiha?" I heard a voice from behind me. I looked at the person, only to see what was even visable of Kakashi Hatake. 

"Kakashi." I greeted. Surprisingly, he sat down next to me.

"What are you doing here alone? I know Itachi is a good friend of yours." I shurgged, avoiding the question and slowly eating another dumpling.

"That's not an answer." He pestered. I sighed.

"Fugaku is not too fond of me." I explained. Kakashi crossed his arms, seeming almost amused by my response.