"No. not that. I mean.. call me P'Kiet again."

Sonchai finally understand that he say it without thinking! He was really embarrassed and his face become red like a tomato. "I didn't say it!"

"Yes you do. don't lie to me!" Kiet teased him

"Do you want me to punch you?"

"Hey.. that's too cruel! beside, you shouldn't be so violent this time because you're already pregnant, it will cost you a miscarriage!" Kiet defend himself.

Sonchai was startled by him. "Err! I'm not! just kidding." He looked at the floor and pretend to think

"Still can't sleep?"

"Hmmm."

"Let's do this.. lay down on the bed and I'll tell you my stories okay ba?" Kiet said.

"Okay." He did what Kiet said and then, after Kiet telling about his family, Sonchai felt sleepy hearing about his family, then he suddenly fall asleep.

Kiet interrupt with the loud snore. He looked at Sonchai and found him already sleeping. "Hey.. how could you sleep.. I'm about to tell you the best part.  it's not fair." He sighed softly. "But.. it's okay.. since you are my wife." He smirked and, he reached out his hand to touch Wayo hair, he then slowly peck on Sonchai's cheek. "Sleep well my wife." He lay down beside him and his hand and one leg hugged Sonchai tightly.

Sonchai, was in deep sleep and he hugged him back, when he found a comfortable position at Kiet chest, he felt warmed.

...

...

Narong, head are spinning and he hold his forehead, he has a headache, then when he looked at the place, he found himself already at his own bed, at his side, he found a bottle of water, and a medicine with a note.. he reached out the note and carefully read it.

'Narong, I know when you wake up you will have a headache drink it so you feel better, please stop drinking alcohol already, your habit was a bit not good, but you can drink more as long as I'm with you. khop khun na krab(Thank you) for a memorable experience last night.

Thanom.'

"Hey! P'Nom was there last night!" Narong shocked. trying to remember all what happened to him last night, but he was really drunk and he can't remember anything else happens! After drinking medicine and water, Narong walked out to the room and found his group already eating lunch.

"Aw, Ai'Rong, we thought that you'll sleep more thats why we didn't wake you up." Aat said.

"Err.. I just wanted to know, if everything is fine last night right?" Narong embarrassingly asked.

"Yeah, everything is fine." Boon said with a smiling face. "So.. how is P'Nom lips?" He teased him.

"Eeeyyy!" The group said at the same time.

"What! What lips..!" His face suddenly heat..

Aroon suddenly stand up and reached out his both hands to touch Charn hands then he acted like Narong. "P'Nom khup.. Can you stay and drink with me?" Aroon said with flirty tone.

Narong eye's widened and he was really embarrassed to think about what happened to him last night.

"Eeyyy.." The group said at the same time again.

"Sure then..my Nong'Rong." Charn added.

"Errr.. P'Nom khup..your lips so seductive, can I taste it?" Aroon answer back.

"Hey..!" The group laughed loudly.

Narong felt burning inside him, like he was heat in embarrassment.

"Sure, it's all yours." Then Charn and Aroon slowly move like they were about to kiss, Narong eyes widened and he suddenly throw his sleeper to them.

"Stopped it already! Don't tease me anymore!"

"But we're not.. you really bite him to the lips, earlobe and neck!" Aroon said. it's half truths and half not, the line was not true.
"And did you know what happened next when you pass out? P'Nom is the one who gave you a piggyback and send you home."

"Is that true?"

"Yes!" they said at the same time.

"Why you let him do that! it's not right, I feel like I'm going to explode!"

..

..

at the phone talked.

"Boss, I already found him."

"Good, where he is and what he's doing?"

"He was staying at his place, and he didn't do anything suspicious, there's something is bothering me."

"What is it?"

"Err, this past few days, I did looked at his phone call history, I found that he keep talking at one person."

He frowned upon hearing it and said. "Who is it?"

"Well, when I checked that and track the number, I found out that, he was talking to your friend."

"Friend?????"

"Yup.. she is.."

to be continued..

yay! update, even though I'm really tired today, I'll try my best to update, because you support this fanfiction well, thank you..

susu!

Slaying the Korean! Go Bas! So handsome my baby

Congrats to our boys KimCop for having a upcoming series together, it was still unknown, but they said that it was sure, and both of them are the main lead.