The Wedding.

Darrin's P.O.V

Today's the day, the day my cousin finally get's married. Now before you guys ask about what happened between me and Jalen on our date. I'm gonna let you know right now, nothing happened.

When we came back from the movie we headed back to my room to chill. While we were in my room last night I suddenly remembered that Sammy put them hickeys on my neck. So I had ran to the bathroom and checked my neck.

Low and behold some of the hickeys were faintly there. So I didn't want him on me and for him to see those weak ass bites.

Luckily when I checked this morning I saw none of them were on my neck anymore, so if he wants to make a move tonight he can. 

But me and Corey are currently getting ready in our room for the wedding and I was currently grilling his ass for answers about his date.

"Did you suck his dick?"

"Darrin why is that the first thing you ask."

"Why beat around the bush." I shrugged.

"No I did not suck his dick Darrin. I'm not one of these fast ass hoes." He replied.

I put my hands up. "I was just asking, so what y'all do?"

"The hotel has an restaurant so he took me out to eat." Corey gushed. "Aww isn't that's cute. At least he's a gentlemen."

I walked over to the mirror and looked at my reflection. I had on a Navy blue tux on with a cute lil bow tie and I had some black dress shoes on. I was never one for wearing formal clothes but today was an exception.

Knock Knock Knock

I walked over to the door and looked through the peep hole.

"Corey I know this ain't Aaron Lucas Miller knocking on our door

"Corey I know this ain't Aaron Lucas Miller knocking on our door."

"What. Boy stop playing with me and how do you even know his government."

"Look boy that's beside the point, come see if this yo nigga at the door."

Corey walked up too the door and looked through the peep hole. "It sure is." he sighed.

"So what you wanna do, you wanna jump him? Cause this tux can come off real quick."

"No we're not fighting today, I'm going to see what he wants."