The Party.

Darrin's P.O.V

Has someone ever tried asking you a question knowing damn well what the answer is going to be before they even ask you.

"PLEASE DARRIN." De'arra screeched.

I gave her a blank face before responding. "No." Indya pulled up to my house and parked by the garage.

"Darrin c'mon dude, it's the summer. We gotta go to at least one party." De'arra said.

"Yeah, maybe you and Indya. But you already know I will not be attending."

I got out the car and headed to the front door. I took off my lanyard and unlocked the door with the keys.

I walked up to my bedroom and plopped down on my bed.

"Cmon Darrin, don't be lame get out the house for once in a while

"Cmon Darrin, don't be lame get out the house for once in a while." Indya said while walking into my room. "Let me be lame then." I replied

"Alright about this, if you go to the party. We'll take you to go see that new spider man movie you were talking about." De'arra stated.

I popped my head up in interest. I did want to go see that movie, but was it worth a party? I thought about it for a quick second and finally gave them an answer.

"Yes."

"YAAAAY." De'arra screamed. "Okay, okay, calm down. But you guys gotta buy me a slushie and some pretzel bites with cheese." I replied

"Deal." De'arra agreed.

"Besides, I heard Samuel was gonna be there." Indya said. I tilted my head at her, ion understand what the fuck that gotta do with me.

"Ok and?" I asked.

Indya rolled her eyes at me. "Boy dont act like you don't have feelings for that nigga."

"Is it crack? Is that what you smoke? You smoke crack."

"You got me fucked up." Indya replied.

"What even gave you that thought?" I questioned.

"You think you could fool us Darrin, we're your friends. We can tell when you like someone." De'arra spoke.

I rolled my eyes at them. They were right tho, I could never get anything past them.

"Oh my favorite cliche, 'the boy next door'." De'arra gushed.