journey

Hi..this is Karan.. basically I'm a creative in an add agency..

I love traveling.. to my luck I often have discussions and meetings with my clients at different places...

As a routine I'm travelling to Bangalore... I'm not so familiar with south India but I love its scenic beauty... I was booked flight tickets to my destination...

hmm.. as usual every thing is mechanical ... their smiles are plastic.. I am a nature loving and friendly person...though my life is completely corporate I have been searching for some one true in intentions and plain like a white lotus...

I sat in my seat and fastened my seat belt... the flight took off... the journey is like symphony music ... smooth and pleasant..

After some time the flight landed at Tirupathi airport... it's a sudden landing.... due to bad weather conditions...

I need to attend the meeting in Bangalore the next day.. as I have no other option, I informed my condition to my crew and the sudden change of plan. They have arranged my bus ticket ..

well I don't have prior experience of travelling by bus... but I have to go...

I have reached the bus stand and went and sat in my bus.. it's a non AC super luxury bus.. thanks to the cushion seats.. it's okay for me..

Bus started and the view outside my window is awesome... it's a holy place I can clearly hear the chants of mantra... my grandma's words came into remembrance she said that lord venkateswara is so powerful...

After travelling some distance bus was halted.. I inquired the reason for the halt as they mentioned it was a non stop bus...they informed me that it has got two stops in the city and will not be halted till Bangalore... thanks to the driver... he knew a little bit of English...

I came back to my seat and saw a girl sitting in my window side seat.. all I could see is only her loose hair flowing in the direction of wind ..on seeing her dressing style I concluded that she's a south Indian..

I cleared my throat to attain her attention... she turned back facing me with one hand on her hair....