Working Partners

Karan's Pov ...

Fianlly.. it's done.. !! Gayatri .. i'm waiting to see you.. Bhagwanji ..!! I never asked anything from you.. but today i really want to give my best ..!! just stay on my side and bless me to successed in my deal ...

 Just then Karan's assistant came there and said that they have to go to the meeting in an hour ...!! Karan went to his room to freshen up and leave .. 

Karan's POV ...

Hmm.. what to wear ..!! hm.. this one.. naah.. its too shady and dark .. this one .. nopes.. i'm just looking like a joker in this.. huhh..!! I never thought this much in choosing my costume ..!! Gayatri.. all this change in me is just because of you... he said and smiled dreamily ..

 He finally took a black Tuxedo and got ready ..!! he went to the meeting along with his assistants ...!! He reached the place and was super excited .. !!His eyes are searching for her .... his heart is dancing in joy .. and finally he saw Gayatri sitting in the chair and laughing ...!!Soon .. every one assembled and meeting began and Karan's presentation started ...Karan's attention is completely on his presentation but he was stealing glances at her from his edge of eyes..!! Gayatri is spinning her pen and the pen fell down and she bent down to take it and her collegue who sat beside her also bent down to give her pen back and both of their heads hit..!! 

G : Auuchh..!!

Man : I'm sorry ..!! 

G : Its okay Rihaan .. !! Said with a smile.. Karan saw that and was unable to focus.. he coughed in the middle of his presentation.. 

Some one offered him a glass of water.. he took and drunk it and continued his presentation.. everything went well..and finally deal was successful.. 

Karan's pov ...

Yippee..!! Finally I made it.. thank you so much for the support bhagwanji... !! I just hope Gayatri works with me..!!

Everyone was happy and Gayatri's company head came to Karan and introduced ...

H: I'm impressed Mr.Karan .. these are the two employees who are going to work in this project from our side ... said showing and Gayatri and Rihaan .. 

Karan's pov ...

Huhh.. this fellow will not leave us alone.. said cursing Rihaan in mind but faked a smile and shook hands with him ...