Friends

Karan's POV...

A phone started ringing in Nokia tune... I woke up wid dat ring.. it's not my phone... I thought...I shifted my head which I was resting on hers to other side...Soon she woke up rubbing her eyes n looked to me n slowly tried to move her head... I was acting sleepy in order to avoid awkward situation...She took her phone from her hand bag... it's Nokia_x I guess...Encapsulated in a purple coloured guard wid a tag of 'G' hanging...

Gayatri : hello.. ha nanna.. bane unna.. hmm..inka tinledu..don't worry..I'm fine.. vellaka call chesta.. amma kivvu.. hai amma.. benga pettukoku.. twaragane vachesta..ok.. bye.. mwaahh..

Karan's POV ..

I couldn't understand her convo... but I gathered her words like amma..don't worry.. call n her loving kiss..made me to attain d conclusion at shez talking to her mom n dad..When she was busy in speaking..I was busy in admiring her... I felt like she is d same girl about whom Chetan bhagat wrote meeting in d train in his one night at the call centre..

K : I think it stopped raining.. shall I open d window..She nodded in a yes...I opened d window n at a jerk some dust entered her eyes..Awwww..she moaned..

K : I am sorry... I said..

G : why r u apologizing me.. it's not your mistake.. she said closing one eye n looking at me with other..

Karan's POV...

I felt some thorn stuck into my chest on seeing her suffering...I took her hand n kept down..I blew air into her eye.... holding her chin with one hand n placing d other on her head...At dis very mean time.. an old man came near our seat n started clearing his throat to get our attention..Both of us looked at him..Man asked some thing n Gayatri said something... dis time I couldn't gather any words from their convo.. soon he smiled n gave a wink to me n went back to his seat...I couldn't match up to his gesture..I looked to gayatri in a puzzled expression...She was smiling... n den said.. he was thinking dat we r couple...

K : what did you say then...I asked with utmost curiosity..

G : what will I say.. I said we r just friends.. she said with a smirk..K:though she said we r not couple..she accepted me as a friend...

G : what did u think that I'll say she asked me..K:I was dumb.. donno what to say.. I felt like saying yes I wish we could be a couple.. but I just smiled n said of course friends..