Mon-el's POV

She kissed me, I don't know if its because that I'm taking care of her kid and she was just in a coma for two days but I felt something, when she laid back on the couch I got up and put a rug over her so she could sleep, while I checked on Owen and did some cleaning for her.

Kara slept for a solid hour and a half well almost two hours but Owen decided that he wanted mummy and work her up, by climbing up onto the couch and tapping her facing asking for a cuddle, not wanting a cuddle from me.

"Hey sorry he woke you up," I said walking over to her. "Its ok I probably should get up I need to do some work" she replied "Yeah, well I can tell you, that you won't be going into work today or tomorrow" he replied "I know but I can ask Ally to bring work over to me, because I know its piling up since I have Nia constantly texting me" she replied seeing her phone lighting up, she tried to stretch over but could reach, not opening any wounds but I could tell that she was in pain "Here let me get it for you" I replied he smiled, picking Owen up, and placing him on the floor so he would play with his toys, and so we could well talk about what happened.

"So, um" I started as I scratched the back of my neck "Yeah?" She questioned, "Are we going to talk about what happened before?" I asked her "What happened she asked confused "Um, before you fells asleep you..." I started but didn't want to make any kind of nonsense that shouldn't have happened "You drooled over my shirt" I told her. "Oh I am so sorry" she replied convinced that it really happened "Its ok, it's not even noticeable," I told her with a smile "No did you want me to go to Cat CO and get all your work?" I asked her about changing the subject. "No, all good I will get Ally to drop by with Nia um if you like you can go to your apartment and get something to do if you like because I guarantee that Alex won't let you leave me alone until I have all my powers back," she told me. "No worries, I might wait till Ally and Nia get here so you have someone with you just in case, in the meantime I am doing some cooking for you and putting it in the freezer" I told her "Oh thank you, um would you mind helping me so I can sit with Owen and play with him since I have the time?" She asked. "Of course" I replied with a smile helping her off the couch and on to the floor.

Authors POV

Kara played with Owen, and Mon-el was in the kitchen watching them, it was really like it was a hallmark family ending.

Kara was waiting on her assistant and friend to arrive with all the work that was piling up on the desk. "Do you want me to bring over some clothes if I am staying the night?" Mon-el asked Kara? "Um yeah that's fine, I will get Na to help me set up the couch for you and get me organised on the table and my bedroom ready" Kara replied "Oh its ok I can do that" Mon-el replied "Ok, I just don't want you to feel like you HAVE to do everything" Kara tells him. "What if I want to?" He told her making them smile at each other.

Kara continued to play with her son while Mon-el just watched them, soon enough the two were on the floor watching Owen babel playing with his toys and were brought out of their daze by a knock at the door. Mon-el got up and went to open the door. "Oh um, Mike, hi," Ally said. "I Ally, Nia, come in Kara is on the floor with Owen," he told the two ladies.

"Um Kara I am just going to get going for a while if they leave let me know they leave, and I will come straight back," Mon-el told Kara. "Ok thank you" she replied smiling as Mon-el left with his jacket. Kara to get up but couldn't and fell. "Here let me help you," Nia said, as Ally placed all the documents in different piles "Umm help your selves, to a drink," Kara said as she sat back down on the couch. Ally walked over to Kara sitting down next to her. "Are you ok, what did this alien do to you?" She asked whispering "You don't need to whisper, Nia know about me it's ok" Kara said managing to laugh with a smile "Oh ok" she replied nodding. Nia chuckled.

"Soo?" Ally asked "Look I was stabbed with kryptonite and apparently this alien hated my family and wanted to kill me because my family killed her family" Kara explained they nodded.

"Did something happen to you and Mon-el?" Ally asked Kara looked down "OMG something did" Nia replied smiling "I heard everything that he said when I was in that Coma, and thank you both for coming by the way" I told them with a smile. "No worries" they both replied. "But something happened before we came over," Ally said and Kara just nodded "I kissed him, but told him that I didn't know what happened," Kara told her friends. "Why?" Ally replied. "I hired him as a manny, not as a Manny and boy toy," Kara told her friends they just giggled. "but do you like him?" Nia asked "He's great with Owen, and he wasn't fussed with the fact that he called him Dadda," Kara told her friends "HE WHAT," Ally said almost shouting. "Um yeah, while I was in the coma, Owen called Mon-e dad and hasn't stopped calling him that" Kara explained they just nodded "He's a keeper, not a nanny but as a more than close friend" Ally explained to Kara, she just nodded. 

Ok there you have it, a little bit of Karamle, do you think Kara should tell him? or should he find out by walking in on a conversation with Kara and Nia, or Kara and Ally or all of the girls? let me know in the comments below so I can start writing the next chapter for you all :) thx you all so much for your support xoxo .