Chapter 27: Broken Soul

My body began to shake, anger, grief, frustration, all my emotions swirling inside me. Tears streaming down my flushed cheeks, nails digging into my palms trying to keep my sanity.
' What have I ever done to deserve this? Keeping all my hurt hidden away, plastering a fake smile for the world, I can't contain these emotions any longer... '

I breathe hard, slowly letting my emotions free. Gripping my head, I scream in utter pain not caring about my surroundings. A few uneven cries erupt inbetween my screaming making it sound almost murderous. Turning my head up towards the fallen tree, my eyes become even more blurry with tears. I couldn't handle the memories of my life, the one most precious memory now taken away.

Balling my fist I raise my arms high in the air, with a scream I began to hit the fallen cherry blossem tree. Each hit harder than the other. I could feel my skin of my hands tearing from the impact, but I didn't care.

Third POV

Stunned students and staff watch the poor girl pouring her soul out. Some frightened of the amount of pain she is releasing. Ciel couldn't help but to stare in shock, never did he knew the pain she had hidden. He never thought he would meet someone who knows what pain is, maybe even more.

From Ciel's side Sebastian was watching his young master in pure curiosity. Sebastian was trying to unravel the expression Ciel was showing, he never seen him like this. His crimson orbs turned to the pained soul, she had truely hidden it well. ' I might've been to hard on her in class. ' Sebastian thought staring at her.

Alois clinged to Claude, silently crying. This reminded him of Luka. The same pain he expressed when he found his little brother's lifeless body, knowing that same body would never regain life. Claude just stared in curiosity and wonder, he never knew what this had hidden, nor how tainted she was with negative emotions.

The reapers just stood in shock, Grell with shocked teary eyes, Ronald looking down with sadness clearly expressed, William's eyes closed not wanting to see the scene and Undertaker's mouth agape.

Undertaker's POV

' In all my years I have lived and reaped I experienced what grief, regret, anger and all those emotions are. Laughter was always my way out, to overcome these emotions, but sometimes it can build it too much. '

I closed my mouth sighing that no one is trying to help this poor soul. Slowly making my way to (Y/N), I pulled up my sleeves reaveling my slender bony finger and unnatural long black nails.

The irony smell of blood hit my nose as I approach her, seeing that her hands are bleeding badly from hitting the once alive cherry blossom tree. I called her name softly but loud enough for her to hear. No response. I called a but louder but the same as before. I realized her mind was blocked by her emotions. I went behind her and slowly pulled her away from the tree by her waist. She squirmed and screamed in pain. I pulled her away more further from the tree, she became quiet which made me instantly worry.

(Y/N) POV

I felt someone pull away from the tree, my emotions still in control of my body. Being pulled away more I regain a bit of control, I stopped squirming and stared out in front of me with tears still flowing. I looked down, in an instant I turned around and hugged whoever pulled me away tightly.

' This scent, it's smells like cookies and lilies...it must be the Undertaker... ' I thought as I gripped onto him. A few moments passed, my cries subsiding to sniffles. I heard Sebastian telling the students and staff to return back to class, hearing soft whispering from them as it becomes quiet.

Silence...

I felt the Undertaker move his head, probably looking down at me.

" They're gone now deary...let's go inside to the infirmary hmm? " Undertaker asked soothingly. I softly nod as I loosen my grip a little. Swiftly the Undertaker picks me up and slowly walked inside. As his boots echoed across the hall, I hid my face not wanting to see anyone we pass.

A few moments later we stopped, a door a creaked open I assume was the entrance to the infirmary. It was quiet so we were probably alone. As I was carried, Undertaker softly placed me down on a bed. Feeling the soft polycotten fabric underneath me, I see Undertaker from the corner of my eye leaving. I was to tired to open my mouth and ask. Silence took over as I kept playing with the fabric.

' I couldn't help myself...it was too much, I'll probably have to tell them what's going on...'

I jumped a bit when the door was flung open hitting the wall. A scowl appeared on Ciel's face as he watched the obnoxious blond. I was pushed onto the bed by Alois and hugged be extremely tightly.

"Oh (Y/N)!!! I was so worried about you! " he exclaimed. I was about to reply when Ciel roughly pulled him off with disgust.

"You don't just overwhelm people like that Trancy! " Ciel yelled earning a small smirk from Sebastian. All became quiet as they turned their attention to me.

"(Y/N), I brought us all together here now, I have a feeling you have something to tell us after what happened back there don't you deary? " Undertaker said in a calming yet serious voice. Looking away with teary eyes I sigh.

"Yes there is...it's a long story though. "