Chapter 6: Day 1-Lunch

I walked too my locker and put my books away. After that I took my dragon fruit a d mangsteen I went out to sit by the big cherry tree in the school garden.

*Dragon Fruit*

*Dragon Fruit*

*Mangosteen*

I sat down and began munching on my fruit. You're probably wondering why Im not sitting in the cafeteria , well it's because I have no friends and no one sit by me or when I sit by them they all move away,  plus (B/N) is there. I also wonder how the students can eat with the teachers in the same place,  isn't it a bid weird,  I mean like just imagine you're busy eating and you catch a teacher looking at you.  I giggle at my own thoughts and saw that I finished with my lunch.

'I wonder how Ciel,  Alois and Ronald is doing. Probally swarmed by girls.' I sat and layed down and starred and the blossems. 'Why can't I also look as beautiful as these blossems? They are always so bright, sweet and gorgeous. ' I sigh and heard girl voices coming towards me.

"Hey nerd! I want to talk to you , you little outcast !" I heard someone scream. I turned around and saw that it was (B/N). She came up to me and slammed me up against the tree.

"You little slut,  do you think you can get these new students a d teachers to fall for you?  Well I've got news for you, they won't fall for someone like you. You're not evens sexy and you're way too shy. So don't evens try,  because I will get them all,  got it?! " She threw me to the ground. Her friends laughed and they walked off. ' What's her problem with me, I'm never in her way and everybody hates me already. '

I stood up and brushed myself off. ' Good thing the tree had a lot of mos on it's bark otherwise it would have hurt badly when she pushed my against the tree. ' I laugh a little at that. I really love this tree, it's so old and it's always been my spot and no one a comes here. I hope no one will ever chop this magnificent tree down.

To cafeteria with Ciel, Alois and Ronald.

"Ciel, where do you think is (Y/N)? " Alois asked Ciel.

"Mmmm I don't know,  maybe she's somewhere else." Ciel said and took a bite out of his samdwhich.

"Hey I think I saw her sitting under the cherry blossom tree in the school garden. " Ronald said. They all ate in silence when (B/N) and her minions came up to them.

"Hey there cutys, care if we join you? "  (B/N) said twirling a piece of hair in her finger.

"Actually no, do you maybe know (Y/N)? " Ciel asked.  He saw her face turn into a diaguiated expression.

"Ug that little slut,  yea she's no one and always sit under that stupid tree.  She's too weird and too much of a good- two-shoes.  You don't wanna hang out with her now do you. " she said leaning over on Ronald. He pushed her off and Alois spoke.

"Hey! You better watch how you talk about her you tart! " she buffed and walked off swaying her hips.

"Hey do you think (Y/N) would sit by us if we asked her? " Ronald asked the two earls.

" I think so,  we will ask her tomorrow then. " Ciel said and went back to eating.

Back to (Y/N).

As sat under the blossem tree for about 5 minutes more and heard the bell rang. I quickly walked to my locker and took out my Biology books. ' Ive got a feeling that this period is gonna be weird. ' And with that I went to Biology.