Chapter 19: Day 2-History

I furiously walk to my locker and took out my History books. I put it in my arms and slammed my locker closed.

"What's seems to be the problem miss (Y/N)?" a smooth velvety voice suddenly said next to me. I jumped and dropped my books just to see Mr. Michaelis standing there with a smile.

"Oh Mr. Michaelis I didn't see you there! " I said and bend down to pick up my books but he stopped me.

"Please miss, allow me. " he said and bends down to pick up my books. He stood up and handed it to me again brushing his fingers over mine. A blush crept to my cheeks.

"T-thank you sir. " I said.

"No problem at all miss. Now what seems to have had you so angry? " he asked lifting his eyebrow.

"It's just that (B/N)  is really pushing her luck with me lately and I'm so close to snap at her." I said frowning at the sound of her name.

"Oh, what seems to have happened? " Mr. Michael is asked.

"In the previous period math,  she acted like a total brat. Mr. Spears was helping the class with algebra through writing problems on the board and calling up students to solve it. He then called (B/N)  to solve one but failed miserably. Mr. Spears then called me up to help her and told her to clean the board for me. She then cleaned it and turned back to me blowing the chalk dust to my face. I was so close to attack her." I said angrily.

"(B/N)  is a troublesome student. Her grades are bad and she misbehaves, not to mention being inappropriate. " Mr. Michaelis said.

"Yes she is and I'm glad that sir can see through her." I said happily that someone sees how awful she is.

"Michaelis. " I heard someone said from behind me. I turned around and saw Mr. Faustus standing behind me glaring at Mr. Michaelis.

"Faustus " Mr. Michaelis said.

"Oh hello Mr. Faustus. I was just on my way to your class. " I said feeling tension in the air. Mr. Faustus then looks at me.

"Ah yes. We should be on our way miss (Y/N). " Mr. Faustus said smirking at Mr. Michaelis. Sebastian glared at Claude while you didn't notice.

"I'll see you later Mr. Michaelis. " I said. Mr. Michaelis smiled at me and replied.

"Good day miss (Y/N) " He turned around and walked to his class.

"Come (Y/N)  I'll walk you back to class. " Mr. Faustus said. I nodded and followed him back. We entered the classroom and saw students where in their seats talking. I wanted to go to my seats but Mr. Faustus held my arm.

"Miss (Y/N), I need you to help me mark homework. I've given the class a free period today so I can finish marking the homework. " Mr. Faustus said.

"A-alright sir. Where shall I sit? " I asked.

"You'll sit next to me for if there are any problems I'll just help you. " Mr. Faustus said and got out a chair for me placing it next to his. I sat down and looked at the class babbeling to each other. Mr. Fauster sat down next to and handed me a pack of homework.

"Marks these while I mark the other. I'll put the paper with the correct answers between us. " Mr. Faustus said placing the paper between us on the table. I took a pen and began marking. After a few pages I looked up and saw Mr. Faustus is already done. 'How did he mark so fast?!  If he done it so quickly why didn't he mark it by himself? ' I then continues marking.

Claude's POV

I gave the class off today so that (Y/N)  could sit by me. I used the excuse of homework even though I could mark them all by myself. I finished marking the pack I had and sat back staring at (Y/N).  'Such a fine soul indeed. Pure yet tainted by sadness...mmm so unique. I won't let that crow or any of those reapers get her, she's mine! ' I saw (Y/N)  stop for a moment then gets back to marking. An idea came up. I slightly turn my head towards (Y/N)  an blows cold air to her neck and I quickly took a paper to act like I was scanning it. I heard her shiver and saw her turn her head my side to see where the cold air come from. She turned back to her marking and I blew a colder wind to her neck. She shivered again and looked at the door and windows to see if it was open but wasn't. She looked confused and shook her head going back to marking. I smirked. I came even closer blowing the coldest wind I can at the back of her back. She sivered more and quickly turned around to see nothing, she then looked at me. It was hard not to smirk at how confused she was. I then heard her mummble that she's imagining things.

(Y/N)  POV

I kept felting a cold wind on my neck and looked for the origin of it but I found nothing. The window and door was closed, Mr. Faustus was busy with a paper so there was no way for the wind to blow. I shook it off thinking it was just my imagination. The period was over and I just finished marking. I realised it was time for sport a d got excited. I quickly greeted Mr. Faustus and went out the door. I grabbed my gym bag from my locker and went to the changing rooms to change into my costume. I walked out holding my pointé shoes in my hands.

I put my gym bag in my locker and went to our school field

I put my gym bag in my locker and went to our school field. I arrived their with my shoes in my hands and saw students already there.

"You little brat!  You will pay for this morning!  And you, you little one eyed idiot, I'll punch your only eye until it's useless as well. I bet your parents did that to you didn't they Ciel. And you Alois, I'm sure you're parents hated you so much the on purposely threw you away. And you you four eyed idiot, why don't you just go kill yourself! " I heard someone talk loudly. I turnes to see (B/N)  pointing her finger at a crying Alois, a shocked Ronald and a furious Ciel. 'THATS IT!  SHE HAS CROSSED THE LINE! '