Chapter 1. So Cute~

Your P.O.V

*BEEP BEEP*

Ugh... God dammit, that was the best dream that i have in this week.
That alarm will give me a heart attack, but hey it's like 4:23.am and i'm by my own. Yep, by my own in my Parent's home, or should i say my home, they left because of their jobs thew were way to ocuppied to still raising me, and i don't mind that, they lend my a good amount of money to buy myself some food, clothes, etc... but i keep missing them, but i talk with them like 3 times at week and they makd sure that i'm ok and send me monthly little gift... i go downstairs straight to the kitchen to make my breakfast and a little for my school, i'm at 2 Years to my graduation and im a "promedium" student, i serve my breakfast, sit and rexal in my couch in my living room watching T.V to kill the time, i finished up and washed my dishes making my way to my room to change myself up for school...
I'm ready and still it's 6:04.am i grab my bag, my phone and my headphones and listen some music, i walk outside my home closing and locking the door, i dont have car but i don't mind that because walk to school or anywhere else is cool for me. An then i suddenly remeber Sayori.
She is my best friend since ever, she used to always walk with me to school but starting highschoool she started to get more late to school to the point that i don't walk anymore with her because she's a sleepyhead, she comes happier when i walk with her... more than the usual.
I decided to go to Sayori's house, she also lives alone, her parents live out of the country, but i hadn't seen her sad for that. Im in the front of Sayori's house and knock the door

*Knock Knock Knock*

...
But nobody answered...
I search for the key of her front door in the tape

(Y/N): "Bingo"

Found it, i opened the door and walk inside and yell

(Y/N): "SAYORI!"

Still without an answer...
I start to worry, i head up to her room knowing perfectly where to go since i know this house like the palm of my hand, i knock her door and say

*Knock Knock*

(Y/N): "C'mon Sleepyhead or we are going to get late to school"

And then again, no answer...
I'm not staying here forever
I gently open the door...

(Y/N): "Sayori?"

Her room is a mess the blanket is in the floor, there are dirty dishes in the desk, it may sound weird but this room fills me with nostalgia, i used to clean up her room... but nobody is in this room or that was what i think until i look down to the blanket on the floor, i uncovered the blanket to see a deep sleepy Sayori snoozing on the floor,i can't help but blush staring to her beautiful face... what am i doing i look like a weirdo, i kneel down, i don't want to wake her up but i have to or she only wake up until 3 weeks, i start to gently shake her up then her fece torn to a fearful expression stuttering quietly something...

(Sayori): "g-get aw-... away f-from... m-m-m- GET AWAY FROM MEE!!!

She shouted as she push me back from her, i look back at her with a worried expression and then she realize what happened and says blushing madly

(Sayori): "Y-Y/N I-I-I'M SO S-SORRY W-WHY ARE YOU H-HERE!?

(Y/N): "w-wanted t-to, i-i was w-w i don't w-want you to.. to..." i hush my stuttering while blushing red like a tomato

She looks at me confused and says

(Sayori): "a-are you ok? Hehe" she giggles

I think i know who i'm in love
Her cute smile
Her shiny blue eyes
Her coral-pink hair
She's my bundle of sunshine... i hope she think the same of me

(Y/N): "y-yeah, you really worried me, what was that? I ask

(Sayori): "oh nothing just a little nightmare"

(Y/N): "little?"

A.N:
I hope you like it, please coment if you do and i will love to read your coments
Stay safe
See'yaa