Part - 19(The Trivedi clan)

Start from the beginning

(I didn't call you to talk about yesterday... Gauri already told me.... And I have no issue about that... That 2 rupee girl deserves this...)

Omkara frowned... If not for yesterday... Then why she called him?? And what she wants to tell??

Om - then why did you call me??

Anni(with a wide grin) - Parso jo Kia tumne... Mujhe us baare mein baat karni hai...

(I wanted to ask you about the things you did that day.... the day before yesterday...)

Omkara froze.... That day was one of the most important days of his life,Many things happened... temple incident, his encounter with Gauri in college... And His love realisation... but Annika doesn't know anything about it... does she??

Om(in mind) - no way... Nobody knows...

Anni(to Om) - are you sure???

Omkara's eyes grew wider in shock... Is she reading his mind? Nah... But something was up in her mind for sure... It was better for Omkara to play innocent...

Om(with a nervous smile) - Annika... Tum kis baare mein baat kar Rahi ho??? Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa Raha... Parso kya hua??

(Annika... What are you talking about?? What happened that day? I'm not understanding...)

Annika crossed her arms and raising her brows... She knew he was going round and round... But does he think he can escape from her... The Annika Khidkitod Trivedi soon to be Mrs SSO??

Anni(with an evil smirk) - ok... then I should make you understand Devar ji...

Omkara could sense he was in danger...and the only thing he wanted to do was to run away. Looking at her nervous brother-in-law Annika couldn't stop smirk... Suddenly she said...

Anni - Dekh Liya tha maine...

(I saw it already...)

Om - what??

Omkara could see the Devilish smile on Annika's face... Omkara.... Who will save you?

(P.S - conversation will be revealed later)😈😈😈😈😈😈

On the other side, At Oberoi mansion,

Shivaay was in his room... Looking at some file. Because of his wedding preparations, he was working from home. He needed to finish a lot of pending work before he flies to Goa for the wedding. Suddenly Rudra barged into his room.... He was pissed off...

Ru(frowned) - Bhaiyaa.... Aapne O Ko dekha kya?

(Bhaiyaa did you see O??)

Shiv(Looking at the watch) - arre he must be at the airport right now... Mom told him to receive Dinky maasi and Shaan...

Ru - that's the point Bhaiyaa... Woh Gaye hi nahi... Dinky maasi Aur Shaan bhaiya airport se akele aa rahe hai..... cab mein

(That's the point Bhaiyaa... He didn't go there to receive them... They're coming alone... In cab)

Shiv - what?? Toh phir woh Gaya kidhar?

(What?? Then where's he?)

Ru - I don't know... But Dinky maasi is on the way and Chhoti maa is very angry. I had to receive all the scoldings of Chhoti maa on O's behalf and that guy is still missing and he left his phone too...

Shivaay put down the file and stood up...

Shiv(to Rudra) - let's go to hall... Dinky maasi must be here in few minutes...