Chapter 36 Purse

┍━━━━━━━☆━━━━━━━┑
VICTORIA's POV
┕━━━━━━━⋯━━━━━━━┙

It's eight in evening and tita's birthday party are being held. It's a formal party in the mansion's banquet hall. Acquaintances and our parents are present except for King and his'. 

The party was like other typical socialites party. Which means this is not just a birthday party but also a chance to form a connection and influence.

Visitors are having fun chatting with each other while the group and I are quietly sitting at the table. Since Princess left yesterday and we haven't heard anything from King we can't push ourselves to act as if nothing's going on.

We're missing Princess. The moments we spent together with her are unforgettable. Though it's just a short period of time we've been together but we can't deny the fact that her presence has become important to us.

"So you're saying when you invited us the other day V was there?"

"Yes. She even performed a song with Vincent."

"Oh, that can't be."

Rinig namin ang usapan nina tita na nasa likuran ng table namin. 

"I know you won't easily believe it so I prepare this."

The lights shut off and the huge white background slowly rolls down from the ceiling.

"What's going on?" Tanong ng bawat isa sa isa't isa.

"Are we in a film viewing or something?" Mark asked nang makita ang projector.

"Alam mo naman si tita maraming pakulo." Sagot ni Blake.

He's right, tita was full of surprises sometimes.

Moment passed and suddenly Princess and Vincent was on the screen. Nagkatinginan kami dahil dito.

“Isn't that Princess and Vincent duet at tita's birthday dinner?” Sambit ni Mark.

"It is." Drake replied.

"Ohh.. finiflex sila ni tita." Sabi naman ni Samuel.

When the video starts playing everybody starts whispering as well.

"Is that V? Oh my lalo siyang gumanda."

"Vincent becomes more handsome too."

"What a strong chemistry."

"A perfect couple indeed. It's unfortunate that they can't date."

"I can't get enough of V and V moments."

"Looking perfectly stunning as usual."

Seeing that almost everyone here seems to know Princess and Vincent made us speechless.  Just how?

Later, that video ended and the lights are back. The white background was also getting pulled back to its place.

"Oh my Goodness Dianna, if I knew that V was there I would've cancel all my plans." Kyle's mom said kaya napalingon kami sa kinaroroonan nila.

"You traitor. How could you not tell us that V was there." Mark's mom also said to tita.

"You're fully aware how much I adore that child. You should've just texted me when she's here. I would fly back to Philippines right away." Said Drake's mom.

"She went to Amsterdam with Jake and they would be there for 3 days. You can see her if you depart tomorrow."

"Please ask her autograph for me." Blake's mom said to Drake's.