Chapter 35 Princess's departure

┍━━━━━━━☆━━━━━━━┑
PRINCESS's POV
┕━━━━━━━⋯━━━━━━━┙

I just got home and I went straight to uncle's office to talk about this and that. When I'm on my way to my room I suddenly received a text from Blake.

"Are you really leaving?" Is what it says.

I was stunned for a moment before heaving a sigh. So Jake told them.

Where are you?

Rooftop.

In uncle's mansion?

Yup ^^

Hindi na ako nag reply pa at minabuting puntahan nalang siya. I saw him right away and walked towards him. I haven't seen them the entire day but then I'm leaving later. It must be too sudden for them.

"You okay?" I asked and patted his shoulder.

"I'm n-not.." He replied with shuttered voice and when our gaze met his eyes are pooling with tears so I panicked.

"H-hey, don't cry!"

"B-but you're leaving." He said as his tears start falling on his cheeks.

"Waahhh bakit ka aalis? Bakit mo kami iiwan? Ayaw mo na ba samin?" Sunod sunod niyang tanong habang umiiyak.

"N-no.. it's not like that.." I bit my lower lip. Am I seriously feeling bad right now?

Dang, when did I became so emotional? This is bad.

"T-then can't you just stay?"

"..I can't."

I can't let myself feel this kind of emotion. Not anymore.

"I'm leaving not because I want to but because I have to. I'd appreciate it if you don't make it harder for me to depart."

"Pero mahirap din maiwan." He said between his sob.

"..I know." I said with a sad smile. I start rubbing his back to shush him.

"You don't have to feel so sad because I'm leaving. Just think of me as a mere passerby in your life."

I didn't know he would cry like this just because I'm leaving.

"That's impossible. You're already like a sister to me." Ani ‘ya tsaka mapait na ngumiti kaya natahimik ako.

Am I reminding him of his dead sister that he cherishes so much? Did I become that important on his life in a short period of time?

"Then think of me as your sister going abroad to study."

"Does that mean we'll have a communication?" Tanong niya na tinugunan ko ng tango.

"I have your contact number so I can contact you in whatsapp when I'm free."

"Really?"

"Really. So stop crying." I wiped the tears on his cheeks and chuckle.

"You're no longer a kid to be such a crybaby."

"Ikaw kasi ehh." He pouted.

┍━━━━━━━☆━━━━━━━┑
KING's POV
┕━━━━━━━⋯━━━━━━━┙