Chapter 12 Guardian Angel

┍━━━━━━━☆━━━━━━━┑
VICTORIA's POV
┕━━━━━━━⋯━━━━━━━┙

"How could you heartlessly beat up those gangsters? You even almost kill one of them!"

It was Diane's dad, he's currently scolding Princess. He found out what she did earlier.

"If Rusty didn't arrive on time you'll be a criminal."

Napahilot si tito sa sentido niya habang nakatingin kay Princess na walang imik. She's just comfortably sitting on the sofa and obviously doesn't give a damn.

"I know Rusty was there and going to stop me. I wasn't planning to kill anybody."

Napailing iling nalang si tito na parang inaasahan na niyang 'yon ang sasabihin ni Princess.

"I won't let this slide. I will make you do something that you don't want to as a punishment." Seryosong sabi ni tito kaya nagkatinginan kami ni Diane na nasa likuran niya.

"I see." Princess replied in bored tone.

Myghad! She's unbelievable. Kapag si Diane nga ang pinapagalitan ni tito ay halos maiyak na siya at mag makaawa na wag siyang parusahan tapos siya 'I see' lang sasabihin niya? She's really something.

Nilingon kami ni tito kaya agad kaming napa tuwid ng tayo ni Diane. Mahirap na baka madamay pa kami.

"Puntahan niyo na muna sa taas ang mga kaibigan niyo." He said.

Agad kaming tumango ni Diane at sinunod ang sinabi niya. We have to be obedient lalo na't wala siya sa mood.

"She's really something." Naibulalas ko ng makarating kami sa second floor.

"Hell yeah. Damn! How could she be so calm in that situation? I'm so jealous." Sambit ni Diane tsaka pasalampak na nahiga sa mahabang sofa.

"Your dad was right, she's too much to handle."

"But isn't she cool earlier?" Ani‘ya tsaka bumangon mula sa pagkakahiga at hinarap ako.

"She can fight better than us." She added kaya napa maang ako tsaka naupo sa kabilang sofa.

"And when the heck did you learn to admit that someone is better than you?" Natatawa kong sabi kaya sinamaan niya ako ng tingin.

"But still, we can't be too attached to her. We have a lot of enemies and they might target her as well." Pag iiba ko sa usapan.

"But she has Rusty. She has a Shadow Reapers’ member by her side who will protect her at all cost." Napaisip ako dahil sa sinabi niya.

She has a point. Rusty is way powerful and stronger than us. He has lot of skillful underlings too.

"I can't still believe that they know each other. They seem close and I can tell that Rusty really cares for her." I said.

For the 4 years of my gangster life and being in underground battle arena, I never seen Rusty talking to a girl for more than a minute. That's why I can't still believe that he's friend with Princess. I never imagined Rusty being close to a girl.

"I'm so jealous again." She sighed that made me chuckle.

Rusty is her second crush but she never had a chance to talk to him. She once tried to approach him but she failed kaya grabe ang pagdadrama niya nung araw na 'yon.

"Tara na nga sa kwarto ng guys." Ani ‘ya tsaka tumayo at naunang maglakad, tahimik naman akong sumunod sakanya.

"Damn! She's good."