Chapter 30 Jefe's order

┍━━━━━━━☆━━━━━━━┑
PRINCESS's POV
┕━━━━━━━⋯━━━━━━━┙

After almost 15 minutes of taking a breather and dealing with Mark's compliments and his bickering with Blake, Samuel, and Drake who followed us, I’m finally away from them. Bumalik kami sa loob at dumiretso ako sa taas para puntahan sina Rusty.

“She can't stay here any longer. Rumours are circulating in mafias all over the world that the Hutchison's heiress is in the Philippines."

“W-what? How is that possible?”

“I don't know but we have to find ways to deal with this matter as soon as possible.”

Na statwa ako sa kinatatayuan ko ng hindi sinasadyang marinig ang usapan ni Vin, Jake, at Rusty. They were talking about me. I want to eavesdrop on their conversation so I concealed my presence and didn't move an inch, being careful so they wouldn't find out that I'm here, eavesdropping.

“Do you have an idea in mind?”

“Not yet, but as long as she leaves the country then madali nalang ang lahat.”

“We’re going back to States together. She’s coming with me.”

“Then that’s a relief. I don't like her getting closer with those guys too.”

“Yeah, that would be troublesome. King Mateo might secretly assassinate them.”

When uncle and aunt show up and joined the three on the sofa, I decided to show up too and walk towards them as if I just arrived. I don't know where were they awhile ago but it doesn't matter.

“I know I'm 5 minutes late, my bad.” I sat beside Jake.

"No, babe, you're just on time." He smiled before putting his arm around me.

“Good grief. So, what is it that you want to discuss with me?”

"Private event." Rusty answered.

"What event?"

“Private gathering of business tycoons around the world. It will be held in one of Hutchison's hotel tomorrow at 5 pm.”

"And?"

"None of your dad, grandpa, and Sky could attend so I'll be representing the Hutchison’ group in their stead." Said Vin.

“Okay..?” So what is it to do with me?

“Business tycoons around the world will be coming so it means lot of foes will be around. You're not allowed to step outside of this mansion tomorrow, sweetie. We'll tighten the security.” Paliwanag ni uncle.

“Okay.” I shrugged that made them stare at me.

What? You said I have to stay here tomorrow and I said okay. Why are you giving me that look now?”

They all look unconvinced.

"Y-you mean it?" Tanong ni uncle.

"Of course. And besides I have to pack my things too. Bf and I are going back to States after aunt's birthday."

"Glad to hear that." Vin smiled. As if he was relieved.

I nodded. "I miss home too."

"I'll forbid Diane from going outside tomorrow as well. Your aunt and I will both attend the said party."

“Rusty and I will be scouting the area. We'll install hidden cameras and audios in the place so we'll be able to monitor everyone's moves.” Said Jake.