"What are you doing?!" He whisper shouted at me.

"Getting you a girlfriend." I whispered back. "Go comfort her." Percy's eyebrow rose. "And maybe ask her if she can help with Leo?" I trailed off in a question and the raven haired boy sighed, finally giving in to my urging.

"Fine, but if it doesn't work, I'm blaming you." Percy muttered with a glare, rolling his eyes at my overenthusiastic thumbs up of encouragement and made his way down to the Athena cabin.

TIMESKIP...again

It took forever, but Annabeth finally emerged from her cabin, making a beeline straight towards me. It was only when it was too late that I noticed the anger in her strides and the hot tears drying on her face. It was too late to run now. Annabeth launched towards me, blonde hair sticking to her wet cheeks, she grabbed a fistful of my shirt and jerked my face within mere centimeters of her's.

"Are you okay?" I whispered, fearful of my life.

"NO!" Annabeth shouted.

"Are you going to let me go?" I questioned.

"NO!" She repeated, still choking on tears.

"Are you jealous?"

"NO."

"Are you crying?"

"No." She sniffled, slowly loosing steam.

"Do you hate me?" I questioned.

"Of course not." She replied earnestly.

"Are you going to let go of me now?" I asked again. She sighed and reluctantly let go of my shirt. By now, Percy had caught up with us. (I mean, how long does it take to get from the cabin to there? Annabeth seemed quite capable.) 

"Is everyone alright?" He asked, concerned for both of our well beings.

"Yeah, no thanks to you." I mumbled. "What did you tell her? That I killed Prim or that I broke up Fourtris?"

"WE DO NOT SPEAK OF THE END!" Annabeth inner fangirl clawed its way to the surface in a blaze of fury. Scaring the hell out of Percy and only heightening his fear and concern for her.

"I know! I finished the other day and it drove me nuts!" I sobbed, following Annabeth's example.

"And poor Prim!" Annabeth cried.

"She was only trying to help! She deserved a better life!" My body language instantly changed as something relevant popped into my head. "Katniss and Peeta should name their kid Rose, Prim or Primrose in memory of her, can't remember if they did that or not."

"Yeah-" Whatever Annabeth was going to reply was cut off Percy, trying to stay on a topic he could understand.

"Soooo, back to our plan." Percy said.

"Oh, right." I got my head in the game, Leo. "So, how did it go?" I addressed the question to Percy.

"I don't know." He replied, "I told the truth and she stormed out of the cabin to rip your head off." He and I turned to look at Annabeth for a reaction. I noticed with smirk that she was blushing.

"W-w-well, I-I l-like you t-too Percy..." She trailed off into silence, waiting for a shocked Percy's reaction. The reaction was for him to slowly lean in, reaching to meet Annabeth halfway. The sweet kiss was interrupted by a flash, both turned an accusing eye towards me and the phone I held. Both took a synchronized step towards me and I jerked backwards.

"I don't think so, you two." I laughed. "I've been waiting too long for this moment, I ain't letting it go without some photos to remember it by."

"Fine." Percy grumbled. "Now, how we gonna play this?"