Quarrel after a day relationship

Start from the beginning

In school,

Cho Rong stood in front of my locker with her arms folded on her chest.

"Yah,geek! How do you know about Jiro?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Molla," I just briefly replied.

"Hmph! Don't act like you don't know! I for one..knows that he's a star by the way he dresses. You better don't be close to him if not you will get it from us," She pointed to me while glaring at me.

"Cho Rong, stop bullying her," Minhyuk said and came from behind me.

"I'm not bullying her. I'm just..uh..cleaning the dirt of her collar... See?" She quickly find an excuse.

After pretending to help me "clean off the dirt", they went to off.

"You okay?" Minhyuk asked.

"Ehm," I said.

"So..did you celebrate your birthday yesterday?" He asked.

"Uh..ya. Jiro throw me a surprise birthday party," I smiled.

"Really?..That's great," He seemed down.

"You okay?" I asked.

"I'm okay. Just a bit tired that's all," He reassured me.

As we were passing by the cafeteria, I saw a poster which captured my interest.

"What are you looking at?"

"Minhyuk shii! Look! There's a 2 days 1 night camp during the summer break!" I asked him to look at the poster.

"....For those interested, please register before the end of the month..," He read.

"I'm gonna join this camp!" I said happily.

"I'm in too," Minhyuk said.

Just then, Jiro approached me naturally and asked,"What are you guys happy about?"

"There's a camp during the summer break," I said.

"You're going?" Jiro asked.

I nodded.

"Are you?" I asked.

"Uh..I can't make it as I have something on on that day," Jiro told me.

"Just just the two of us,Min Jung-ah," Minhyuk said.

Jiro widened his eyes and thought after he heard what Minhyuk said *Just the two of them?!* He looked at the both of us. *Gotta think of something so as to prevent him from getting closer with my girlfriend!* 

"Uh...I think I'm free on that day so I can go too," Jiro blurted out.

"You sure? I mean don't you have something on on that day?" I asked.

"Don't worry. I can put aside that "something" ," He said.

==============================

On the day of the camp,

While having a phonecall with his manager,

"But I have to go this camp," Jiro insisted.

"But why? Do you know that this drama that you will be shooting is worth a lot of money!" His manager emphasised.

I was about to knock on Jiro's door when I heard that he was talking with something. I decided to eavesdrop.

"I have too! I mean..this is a matter of my life," Jiro just try to convince his manager.

"What?! Are you like joking with me? What's more important than the drama?" His manager asked and can't believe that Jiro reject the drama shooting.

I decided to knock on the door and he turned his back to face me. He seemed shocked and quickly hang up his phone.

"Ah. Min Jung? What are you doing here?" Jiro seemed flabbergasted.

"Jiro, you don't have to reject the drama offer. It's a good opportunity for you," I said.

"But..I don't want to.The storyline is....uh..how should I put this...ummm..," Jiro tried to think a sentence.

"Instead of going to camp, why don't you go to the drama shooting?" I suggested.

"Why are you like...pushing me to the drama shoot? You don't want me going to the camp with you?..Or is it..because you wanted to be alone with..Minhyuk?" Jiro asked me with folded arms.

"I was only suggesting that you shouldn't abandon your work. That's all," I told him.

"Whatever. I know you haven't get over your crush yet. You still like him right? You think a geek like you can be with a guy like him?" Jiro blurted out.

I widened my eyes upon hearing that. Jiro swallowed hard after he said that. He tried to explain but....

"....What happened to you? The way you talk to me is different to the way you always talk to me. And why do you keep emphasising on me and Minhyuk? Don't you trust me?" I said and gave him a serious look.

After that I walked away, feeling angry with his attitude. After I walked off, Jiro slapped his forehead with his palm.

"Why did I say that?! Stupid me!! Now she's angry with me! Way to go..," He put his pillow on his face and let his frustration out.

============================