Chapter 28

Neil and avni were sitting down with their legs touching the water. They sat near swimming pool side. Cold water were touching their legs. Both had their hand entwined. Neil was looking at the water and admiring their features whereas Avni had her head on his shoulder and admiring her surroundings. Both were in silent but their eye spoke more than tongues.

Neil looks at to see her in lots world. He pressed his hand on hers then smiled at her.

Neil : don't think about past! We have beautiful presents for us.

She nods. She again looked at the water and watched them. Both sat in silence and enjoyed company of each other.

Neil : Avni can I ask you something.

Avni : off Course you can!

Neil : Anaya is only eight but she acts like adult. I mean...

She smiled and remembered how Anaya was Always bright student.

Avni : she was like that. She has your quality. There is many things you need to know about her.

Neil : well I am ready to know ready about her.

Avni : Neil how come you in London?

Neil : didn't you want me here!

Avni : Neil?

Neil : I am here because of my duty.

Avni : duty?

Neil : there is case in London to be solve to which they called me here with dd.

Avni : oh. How did you meet bhia and Nandini.

Neil : Mrs Khanna are you back with your detective.

Avni : Neil please!

Neil : I met them in flight.

Avni nods. Seeing time Avni looks at Neil.

Avni : Neil I think we should leave now.

Neil :why so early?

Avni : Neil Anaya!

Neil : what about Anaya?

Avni : i want to meet Anaya. I don't know how she is without me. Can we please go before she sleeps.

Neil : let's go!

Both got up and walked to Neil car. Neil opened doors for Avni. She smiled at him. He then sat on driver sit. He started car and turned music on. Both were busy and feeling emotions of the Song, the drive was silent but both loved each other company.

Blob reached home and saw Anaya was hugging Nandini and Manik and dd was talking to themselves.
Both walked towards them. Nandini eye fell on the and she carefully broke hug from Anaya. Anaya looks at Nandini.

Anaya: chachi I want to sleep, why you broke hug?

Nandini : baby look who is here?

Anaya looks and saw Avni and Neil was walking to them. Before anything could happen or say something Anaya ran to Avni and hugged her tightly.

Avni got startled like that but still she hugged her. Mother warmth can't be replaced. Anaya cried in Avni arms because she hasn't seen Avni and missed being with Avni. Avni rubbed her back. Avni broke hug and picked Anaya up in her arm and walked to sofa. She sat beside Nandini with Anaya in her lap. Other looks at them. Neil sat beside Manik. Manan and dd looks at avneil for answer.

Nandini : bhai can I talk to you!

Neil looks at her and nods.

Nandini : not here, in private!

Avni looks at Nandini with doubt.

Neil : let's go to my room.

Nandini nods. Neil and Nandini leaves to Neil room while Avni looks at both men.

Avni: bhai do you know what Nandini is going to say?

Manik : I don't know but you tell did he forgive you or not.

Avni : we giving ourselves another chance.

Manik : I am glad you both giving a chance. Remember if anything happens then you know I am there for you.

Avni : I know bhai.

All there starts talking about business while dd was talking less. Avbi noticed that.

Anaya was fast sleep in Avni lap. Manik saw that.

Manik : make her sleep.

Avni nods. She got up when Neil and Nandini came back. Neil saw her going somewhere so he asked her.

Neil : where you going?

Avni : I need to go home. Anaya is sleeping.

Neil : you can make her sleep in my room. She has been sleeping there.

Avni nods and goes to Neil room.
She made Anaya lay on bed and sat beside her. She kissed her forehead. She was looking Around in his room when her eye fell on alcohol bottle which was hidden in bag. She looks at the bottle.

Avni (mind) why does he carry bottle alcohol. Does he drink but why? Only he can answer.

She looks at the door and saw Neil entering. Neil came in and sat beside Anaya other side of bed. Both looked at each and passed smile. Avni wanted to ask bottle but thought she will ask him later. Neil was admiring Anaya when his phone rang. He looked at id and his smile vanished. Avni watched his expression. Neil got up and went to talk.

Neil : hello mr Khanna, why so sudden call.

He spoke without any expression.

Praksh : I don't need to tell why i called you.

Neil : come to point!

Praksh : where are you?

Neil : mr Khanna I don't think you need to know.

Praksh : your Bebe wants to talk to you.

Neil found it strange as Bebe would call him not asking Praksh to call.

Neil : I will call Bebe tomorrow.

Neil cuts call without listening to it. Neil came back and saw Avni and Anaya sleeping. Avni too slept as she wouldn't sleep without Anaya and not having enough sleep. Neil smiled at them. He kissed their head . He went change. He took his pillow and moved to couch.

I am taking break from wattpad until July. I will update remaining chapters when I come back. See you all in July.

Also do check three new stories of mine. You will find them on my profile.

This was special update for imavneilfan @AvneilAvni