Chapter 13

It's was nearly evening time.when Avni walked inside the house. She went straight to Anaya room. As she opened she saw her sleeping and maira was doing something on her phone. Avni kept her blazer and bag aside and went to Anaya and sat beside her. Maira saw Avni.

Maira : Avni I will go now.

Avni : maira don't need to come tomorrow, we are going to my friends house.

Maira : ok Avni, take care of yourself and baby.

Avni : you too, see you day after tomorrow.

Maira Leave and Avni kept her one hand on Anaya forehead to see if fever has reduced or not. Avbi checked Anaya temperature and saw its low than morning. Avni got up and went to Anaya cupboard and took one of night dress.
Avni again sat beside her and starts calling Anaya name.

Avni : baby wake up, baby!

Anaya just stirs and turned to Avni side and clutch her waist.

Avni : baby come on.

After few minutes later Anaya opened her eye and looked at Avni. Her eyes was still red and face was pale.

Avni : let me change. Then after having dinner and medicine, you can sleep again. Okay!

Anaya nods but she wasn't able to talk because she was feeling weak. Avni took her to washroom and changed Anaya clothes and brought her back to room.

Avni made Anaya sit on bed and while she went to kitchen to cook something. Soon Avni came back with healthy food and medicine. Avni placed them next Anaya table and sat there.

Seeing the food Anaya starts making weird faces. Avni knew This will be difficult task. Anaya hates having healthy food. She is big foodie but will never touch any healthy food but Avni has forced her to have fruits every morning.

Avni : no tantrums will work today. baby you are not well. Come open your mouth.

Anaya: no it's ugly.

Avni : please baby have it. You want be strong girl na, then please have this.

Anaya: will eat with me then.

Avni smiled.

Avni : off course my baby I will.

Anaya: mamma I was kidding you don't have to. I will eat it, i will
Be good girl like you say.

Avni got tears hearing her. Even Anaya is eight years old but she is matured herself. In this young age she is very understanding. She can't risk Avni health because she is not well.

Avni :who said I will not. I know my baby is strong. Come have this.

Anaya nods. Avni starts feeding her and also eat herself. Then Avni gave Anaya medicine.

Anaya : mamma sleep with me please.

Avni nods and lies beside Anaya and took her in arm. Anaya snugged to Avni and closed her eye. Avni was watching her with tears eye.

Avni (mind) god why I have to suffer always first it's was dayavanti and now vidyut. Because of him I lost my family. I lost my love alone with him I lost everything. I don't want anything but please for my daughter bring Neil back. I miss him very much, I can't see my daughter like this. She wants her dad. She is full right to know who he is. God please give me strength to tell her who is her father.