Chapter 2

India.
Neil Reached to secret police station as no knows that he is still officer. Only himself and commissioner knows about this along with Neil best friend and trusted colleague dd. Dd was made promise to Neil that he won't share any news about Neil Being officer. So basically Neil and dd is on secret mission without knowing whole world.

Neil went straight to commissioner cabin and knocked. As he heard "come in". Neil entered inside and saw commissioner reading file while dd was standing beside him. Neil cleared His throat. Both of men looks at Neil and smiled seeing him after so long.
Commissioner got up and hugged Neil. Neil also hugged him.

Com: welcome back officer Neil Khanna!

Neil smiled. Both broke hug. Neil also hugged dd. All of the settled on little couch. Commissioner handed Neil a file. Neil looks at the file and stares the file confusingly.

Neil : sir what I am going to do with this file?

Com:Neil there is case which you both have to do it together.

Neil : but sir how can i.. I mean India no knows me being in police department. Then how can I take this case?

Com : Neil I have checked everything. This case is not in Mumbai or India buts it's in London.

Neil looks at commissioner shockingly.

Neil : but sir London.. how!?

Com : there is case about drug seller and women raping case going over there. One of the office suggested your name due that They want you to solve their case. Neil they also know about you leaving job but they requested to
Convince you to help them.

Neil was only thinking about women. He was thinking about avni words how she always says to him to help others especially women dignity. Neil thinks a lot and then spoke.

Neil : sir give me time, by tomorrow I will tell you my decision. But sir I want say one thing I would love to solve this case especially for those women's who is suffering there.

Com : hope you take correct decision. I know you won't disappoint us.

Neil stood up with dd.

Neil : sir I will take leave now!

Commissioner nods. Neil again hugged both of them and left the office.

In London. Avni was busy making chocolate cake for Anaya as it's her favourite. Maria came there with Anaya. Seeing chocolate cake Anaya eyes twinkled seeing her favourite Deseret. She looks at Avni and hugged her tightly.

Anaya : I love mamma ! You're best! My best mama!

Avni smiled. And kissed her cheek. Even Anaya did Same. Maria watched them with teary eye.

Maira (mind) I wish sir could be with his family. I don't know you personally but seeing baby and Avni tears I can't bear it. Come back soon sir. Sir don't punish your daughter. She carves for you love sir! If I meet you then I will do anything to bring happiness for my baby and Avni.

Avni saw maira lost in. She broke hug from Anaya and shakes maira bit. Maira looks at Avni.

Avni : maira where are you lost?

Maira : nothing Avni. Just thinking about baby cake!

Avni nods. Both of them starts making cake while Anaya was watching them.

Back to India in Neil apartment. Neil was sitting down with one hand his bear and with other one holding Avni picture.

Neil: you know Avni you look more beautiful when you smile

Neil: you know Avni you look more beautiful when you smile. Avni today I got new case. Avni I am confuse if I should go or not! Avni help me out!

He closed his eye and tear made through. He opened his tears when he felt hand on his shoulder. He turns to see Avni sitting beside him. Neil was shocked to see her. He puts his hand and tries to touch her.

Neil: Avni!

Avni smiled and nods.

Avni takes his hands in hers and stare in his eye.

Avni : Neil you will go mission to London. You will go for those woman who is suffering there. Promise me you will go and fight for their rights. Make me proud mr Neil Khanna again. Go and do it for me!

Neil : I will go there for you! I will make you proud again.

Avni spread her arms. It's didn't took minutes for Neil to engulfed in hug. He Hugged her tightly and cried.

Neil : thank you Avni showing me Correct path.

Avni : I always be for you Neil. Always in your heart! Remember I am Always there.

Saying this she Pointed her finger to his heart and starts disappearing from here. Neil saw fading away. He cried again. And hugged her photo.

Neil : you left me again!
In same position he slept there.

Next morning. Neil woke up with heavy head. He saw the time. He freaked out seeing afternoon.

Neil( mind) how could I sleep for so long. I don't remember what happened yesterday. I need shower to cool myself down.

Neil Walks to bathroom and had cold shower. He came back when his phone rang. Seeing id call remember about the case. He picked it up.

Neil : sir I am ready for London!

Com : Neil I will send you information.

Neil : sure sir! Bye!

He cuts call and sees Avni photo. He went there and kissed her forehead.

Neil : Avni today I will be taking another case. Hope I will be successful. You know I need your wish always. Avni I love so much! Come back Soon!

He wiped his tears and went to his balcony.