Chapter 14

Next morning both hoped something would go well but didn't knew what will happen.

Neil woke up early in the morning. He went fresh up. Soon he came out, he checked himself in the mirror but soon his eye met the photo which was kept behind his pillow. He went there and picked it up to see Avni photo. He kissed her photo.

Neil : good morning!

He then kept Avni photo and picked the other and also kissed the photo.

Neil : good morning doll. Hopefully we meet soon.
He kept both photo backs and set his Hair. He then walked out of his only to see Manik standing near the dinning table and talking to someone. He walk to him and waited him to finish the call.

Soon Manik finished his call and turns to Neil standing.

Neil : good morning.

Manik could guess that he is hiding his pain and faking with others. Manik knows his Own tricks. He smiled at Neil.

Manik: good morning Neil.

Neil : Manik I am going to come late today and please tell this to Nandini.

Manik : sure but before you have breakfast.

Neil : I will have it on way.

Manik : Neil how late you will be.

Neil : around 10, is everything okay!

Manik : I know it's good to interfere but Nandini told me about your past. I just wanna talk to you.

Neil : is Nandini okay or not!

Manik : she is but Neil can we have talk.

Neil nods. Neil lefts after bidding Manik.

Manik ( mind ) I know you don't share it. Neil i know your pain because I have through these phase too.

A tear slipped for his tears too remembering his past.

Anaya woke up rubbing her eye and saw Avni sleeping. She kissed her cheek and tried to get when she fall again in bed.

Avni : don't get up until you get better!

Anaya :mamma I won't ill anymore.

Avni :let's me see your temperature.

Avni checked her temperature and saw Anaya was better now. Anaya was kneel looking at Avni to know If she is not well.

Avni : you Better Now but that doesn't mean you will go school today.

Anaya : but what will I do at home!

Avni : if I will tell you then I be alone.

Anaya : why?

Avni : because we are going to Chachi house.

Anaya jumped off the bed and starts jumping on the bed.

Anaya: chachi house. Yayy!!

Avni smiled seeing her excitement.
Avni pulled her back and again she fall on bed.

Avni : see I told na, you will be alone.

Anaya hugged her.

Anaya : mamma you won't be alone because chachu is there na.