Chapter 10

Maira brought Anaya in the flat and saw Avni doing some office work. As Anaya saw Avni, she ran to Avni saying mamma. She immediately hugged Avni. Avni took Anaya In her arm and patted her head.

Avni : baby you looks so happy!

Anaya broke hug and give Avni her adorable smile.

Anaya : mamma can't explain what happened today.

Avni : what happened that made my baby so happy?

Anaya : mamma I made new friend.

Avni : oh really but what so special about your new friend?

Anaya: mamma you can't believe it what he did for me?

Avni brain got stuck on he. She has told Anaya to maintain distance for boys. She is possessive mother. She doesn't any boy near Anaya. She was not possessive mother but what happened in past made her to become possessive.

Avni : who is he?

Anaya just realised what she blurted it out. Avni didn't mind Anaya having friends with boys but she had to maintain distance with them.

Anaya: mamma... he... is only friend...

Before Avni could shout maira came between them. Seeing maira Avni glared her. Maira saw Avni glaring but she careless.

Maira : Avni don't he won't harm baby.

Avni : how can you be sure maira. I don't trust anyone!

Maira : I can understand but trust me he is Best person I never have crossed. For the first time I have seen baby being attach in first meeting. He won't harm.

Avni : Anaya stay away from him. Don't let him come near you, or I will complain to his parents.

Anaya laughed bit. Avni glared her too.

Avni : may I know what's so funny.

Anaya held Avni's hand and placed kiss.

Anaya : mamma he doesn't study!

She spoke controlling her laugh. Avni looks at her being confuse person.

Avni : Anaya stay away from him or it won't be good for you. You can't be friend with him who doesn't study. You will your life being with him...

Anaya: mamma chill. He is not boy but man!

Avni: what???

Anaya plamed her both eyes and glared Avni.

Anaya : mamma rip my poor my ears. Don't shout!

Avni : how can I not shout. You made friend with man and you saying don't shout. Anaya didn't I tell you not trust or talk to stranger. And Maira how could allow all this. I didn't send you with Anaya to watch there. Front of you she made friend with stranger.

Maira: Avni the guy is not bad! Baby and him has good bond.

Avni : i don't care but Anaya you will not meet him again. Come promise on papa.

Anaya: no I won't promise on papa.

Avni : don't argue with me. Promise on papa and end this discussion.

Anaya : no I won't. Mamma he is my true buddy. I can't brake that bond. Mamma you always say na that is Person can't see your tears that means he/ she is special for you. He can't see me crying. Mamma please! He is really good. Next time when I meet then I ask him to meet you. I am sure you like him too.

Avni : do what you want but if anything is wrong then remember no mamma and yours days.

Anaya: no blackmailing mamma!

Avni : I am sorry Baby but you need to know what mamma is saying. This is last time I am listening to you. Hope you don't repeat Same mistake again.

Anaya controls her tears and left for her room.
Avni sighed so did maira .

Avni : she will not get what I am doing for her. Maira next time ask the guy to speak to him first.

Maira nods and leaves.

Avni ( mind) how can I explain you Anaya I don't want any one in your life then me, you and maira but mostly your papa. I don't want you feel Lonely. I have seen you crying for your papa. I can't promise when that will be true but trust me your papa place no can takes. No one means no one. Baby I don't know what should I do. I stuck between you and your papa past. If I go there then he will only hate him. I don't even know how he is. Neil we miss you. I wish we could create own family again away from all This people.

She wiped her tears and went to see Anaya.

Sorry for previous notification. It's wasn't compete before.