Epilogue- So, the beginning of the End!

Start from the beginning

Abhay, Megha's ex has become a super hit in his office now that he is single. He is still swoorned by many women of the office but claims that he's waiting for his one. There's a very bossy, straight-forward journalist, Ishikha Singhania of the editorial column, who claims that she hates Abhay for his play-boy ways. She believes that he is a bug of the office and that once he isn't near the office there is peace found in office and everyone does their work properly. Ishikha is Megha's best friend and now since Abhay hangs a lot with Megha, Ishikha is finally getting tired of his ways and whining a lot. She even accuses that had Megha been with him, the office would have been much better place. Megha suspects that there's love behind all this. While, Abhay does the same about Ishikha.

Now, can there love be brewing well, my curious, romantic heart is working on three love stories, one for Seema, one for Raj and another for Abhay. But Sid says that I must concentrate on mine, than trying to fix others. Morever, he wants them to find their own story, rather than I forcing mine on them. So, I let them create their story, while I just observe them from outside.

So, back to my plans for celebrating my b'day, I was thinking if I should recreate those family dinners or if I should plan for a vacation for us? No, a vacation should wait, Sid is busy with his work and I can't disturb him. So, yeah, for now, I have planned for an eloborate dinner where all of our family member will go to restaurant and I'll bear the bill as my b'day gift.

I had my dress, make up look and everything that I want to do and just like every night before my b'day, my stomach knotted due to anxiety and I could hardly, sleep. So, I cuddled with my favourite book and went to lay on my bed with my cosy pj's on. Well, I was planning for cuddling Sid, but as you can see, he has a night shift today, so all I have left is my book. So, back to book cuddling.

                                                                      ~0~0~0~

I had woken up to the sound my alarm, sharp at four. Yes, now that's my routine and I had Sid's familiar arms around me. So, it's finally my b'day and see, mom you've been so successful that you have got me to share my bed on my 24th b'day. Yes, thanks to Sid, I would never have lonely days or nights. A man who loves me unconditionally, and who I have started falling slowly but steadily for. Imaging a life devoid of him, is something that is not upto my capabilities.

I pushed his arms and got about to do my work as I always do. I am so excited, just as always. hey, it's my b'day, anyaway. I just wanted to twirl and shout to the world on the top of the world that it's my b'day today. B'day always get me worked up. I went about to hall, which has recently become our exercise area. I met mummyji and bhabhi there and they didn't even wish me. But well, who can blame them. Mom, taught me that everyone is not a freak like me to remember people's b'day from any past conversations. So, I went about and told them specifically, that's its my b'day. They wished me nonchalantly. This just continue till breakfast. I made them all my favourite choco-bannana muffin which they enjoyed along with breakfast. I was planning for baking a cake, but somehow, bhabhi said that muffin was all enough. Too much sweet is not good. She joked ,like we all are getting old afterall and I had to give in. During breakfast, I specifically told Sid that it's my b'day and he teased me saying so the elephant was born today. I had to storm away from him. I had weight issuses during my teen. I took after dad and so I blew up in size. Well, none had call me fat even then. I was called this just right, or slightly overweight size. So, from then I hated people who tease me by my size, colour or looks. Well, I have this curly-wavy hair and people call it noodles. I hate it. I don't know if Sid did that on purpose or just like that. But I remember telling him the above. Anyway, leave you are not supposed to get angry on your b'day, it might affect the whole year. So, I cooled myself down. By the time, I arrived back to dinning table, I noticed that almost everyone had left saying one work or other. Sid was standing their and waiting for me.