"I-I love you." His blue eyes lighten and he smiles twistingly down at me. [I don't mean it.]

"Thank you, my love. Now if you behave and follow the rules, I won't have to hurt you. Okay? Sound good?"

"Y-Yes." I force myself to say, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Good boy. Mine, forever..."

I sob, causing Mika to frown. He seriously thinks I trust his falsely-sweet words.

"Yuu-chan, look at me." He whispers softly. He gently tilts my head up, stroking my cheek. Tears stream down my cheeks and he brushes them away.

He's a monster. I can't trust him. I-I...can't.

"You are mine. Forever and always. There's nothing you can do about it." He finally addresses the topic from before. I squeeze my eyes shut and shake my head.

"N-No p-please...don't d-do this." I sob. My body trembles uncomfortably and he frowns.

I don't want to be marked by this monster.

"You are mine, Yuu-chan. No one else can have you, do you understand? You will love me." He leans forward and I cringe back.

His eyes turn back to dark red. His grip on me tightens.

"Love me, Yuu-chan. Love me!" He demands.

"I-I....y-you're....p-please..."

"Oh no," He whispers. "Now you're afraid...no. No. I need you, Yuu-chan. I need you."

"M-Mika p-please...leave me a-alone..." I cry. His face darkens and his hands tremble.

"No...no...you are mine...I can't lose you!" He shouts. "Yuu-chan, I don't want to hurt you again. But I'm afraid you leave me no choice." His voice deepens. My eyes widen as he pulls out a sharp dagger from behind him, and his fangs grow sharper.

"No no no!" I try to break free from him, but I can't. It's useless.

"I'm sorry, Yuu-chan. But I love you too much. You must be mine. Forever." He leans down to my ear and whispers while giving me chills,

"Don't look."

And everything turns black.

~

Everything is a blur when I wake up. I remember that I was begging Mika not to mark me, and he kept insisting that he had to because I was his forever.

I also remember very clearly him pulling out a dagger and threatening me with his fangs. Then he told me not to look, and I fainted.

My vision adjusts and I soon realise that it's dark. I must've been out for that long. I try to shift and stand up, but pain suddenly shoots through my whole body, causing me to flinch and let out a small whimper. There's shuffling next to me, and then an arm is being draped over my injured middle.

"You're fine," Mika murmurs in my ear. "I'm right here, okay? The pain will go away soon." Tears start to slip down my cheeks as soon I realise that he really did use the dagger on me. He tore up my already sore injuries.

He just made me look even more messed up.

I weakly turn to stare at him, tears slipping down my cheeks. His wide blue eyes stare at me, searching for something although I don't know what. I just turn away, disappointment fogging my mind. He really is that cruel.

"I promise it will go away soon," He whispers, reaching out to brush my hair away from my tear-stained face. I just let him, because I can't move and everything hurts too much anyways. "You'll be good as new soon, okay? Just don't try to make me stop my plans for us ever again. Do you understand?" I close my eyes and let out a shaky breath. It hurts to breathe.